Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I passed on these, will def cop the Stealths and the Black/Caros if they are really droppin.

everyone is saying they fit big, but mine are a tad bit snug and are killing my pinky toe. i wore them to work this morning and by lunch, i had to change intomy XXI's. those are some of the most comfortable imo.

i always cop a size 9 so did i for the 23's but they seem a little bit bigger but ill live with that theyre
pimp.gif

Well the 9 I told my dude to hold was a little big, I only told him to hold a 9 because I thought they looked a little snug. That is the key word....lookedsnug. The 9 was a little too big compared to the 8.5 I usually get. Then I was gonna get a 8....dey were snug. Thank god the UPS dude came in with anothershipment. Got my 8.5 that fits lovely so I'm happy. Can't wait till next week.

Woke up and went to my spot at 9. No one was there, so I waited for my connects to show. She saw me and said she will open the register then let me in topurchase the Js. I went in and asked her how many pairs they received, she told me they received 1 pair per size. They told me their sister store has thesame as well. So I bought my pair and walked to the sister store. When I got there there was one dude there buying his Js, so I asked for my size and got it. It was easy for me to get my 2 pair today. Then when I got home, these showed at my front door *courtesy from Citysole*. Props to Citysole for FASTshipping
happy.gif

a6c35342e0d47db949d7fc26a899ec3587519a0.pjpg

Yes my boy got me a pair. Since I work overseas and it was pretty much impossible to get them onlin, he took care of me. I got my all-stars!!! Now two pair ofthe stealths and maybe some lows.

Is it just me or am I the only one that think these things look crazy. Not really feeling these but still got them hoping they will grow on me. Easy cop outhere in central jerz. Imo feel as if they were thrown together glue spots and creasing the usual lack of craftmanship from our favorite brand. I know this isgonna be like beating a dead horse but how do u guys feel about the quality???

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

Is it just me or am I the only one that think these things look crazy. Not really feeling these but still got them hoping they will grow on me. Easy cop out here in central jerz. Imo feel as if they were thrown together glue spots and creasing the usual lack of craftmanship from our favorite brand. I know this is gonna be like beating a dead horse but how do u guys feel about the quality???

I never understood this logic... That you still buy a shoe, even though you don't like them or how they were made, and hope that they will"grow" on you.

In terms of quality, I was watching the dvd, and noticed how the workers were man handling the shoes, trying to sew them together
laugh.gif

Which is why the patent leather came creased out of the manufacturer. Aside from the slight creasing, the quality is passed good enough for me. Such abeautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

Is it just me or am I the only one that think these things look crazy. Not really feeling these but still got them hoping they will grow on me. Easy cop out here in central jerz. Imo feel as if they were thrown together glue spots and creasing the usual lack of craftmanship from our favorite brand. I know this is gonna be like beating a dead horse but how do u guys feel about the quality???

I never understood this logic... That you still buy a shoe, even though you don't like them or how they were made, and hope that they will "grow" on you.

In terms of quality, I was watching the dvd, and noticed how the workers were man handling the shoes, trying to sew them together
laugh.gif

Which is why the patent leather came creased out of the manufacturer. Aside from the slight creasing, the quality is passed good enough for me. Such a beautiful shoe.
yeah, the part where they sew the patent leather to the "finger" of the shoe(the part that comes up)would be hard to have the part creaslessbecause of the stiffness of the patent leather. it's only natural that there would be minimal creasing since patent leather doesn't give that much. iagree, the quality is good for me and the shoe is a masterpiece as far as i'm concerned. i love them.

Originally Posted by versache530

everyone is saying they fit big, but mine are a tad bit snug and are killing my pinky toe. i wore them to work this morning and by lunch, i had to change into my XXI's. those are some of the most comfortable imo.

you aint the only one.
i've worn mine a few time now and the rubbing on the pinky toes passes. i don't feel it any more.

i still wish the inside were stitched and padded like the xx2's.

I bought mine to play ball in (I play ball in al my J's), which I did yesterday, and at first I was amazed at the cushioning. This shoe is way morecushioned on the sole than the XX2, but about 45 minutes into playing I started noticing two different blisters forming on my left foot. One on the side by thearch of my foot and the other on my pinky toe. I'm sure once I get the shoe broken in a bit it won't be a problem, but it sounds like this is prettycommon right now.

I guess it depends on the area but out here is Chi Town, these were sold out weeks ago and I know of only two places that were definately getting them and theyboth were Finishlines. SMH at how JB did this release. Like my man said earlier, you get to a point were you are too old or busy to be in a line at 6 or tohave to run all around to find a shoe that shouldn't be limited and although I did get my pair via a trusted seller on E-Bay, it definately wasn't easyand I could not believe I had to reserve my Stealths because they were basically sold out at the Finishline around my way.

An absolute classic. These have top craftmanship for a signature release. Very, very pleased with these.

it's only natural that there would be minimal creasing since patent leather doesn't give that much
which is why they should just give up the idea that they have to use patent leather on their shoes...

I get it, it worked once, that doesn't mean they have to keep using it...shoe would have been perfect without that weird patent tongue...

for me the stitching of M & J overthrows that bad decision...but again I can't help wonder what could have been...

I normally buy 12's but every once and awhile, the 12 shoe is a boat so it can't be laced up tight. There's just too much shoe... So you can'tuse them to run. On these XX3's, the 11.5 is snug. Snug as in, no toebox protector would fit and it feels secure and form fitting to my foot. Ready toball...

I bought both sizes (11.5 & 12) and will be keeping one "best left, Right, tissue paper and box" 11.5 pair. The 12 will be sold since Icouldn't take them back if I wanted too...

My 11.5 titans fit the same way. Snug and correct. Did I mention that I love this 23 shoe? Stealths are scheduled to arrive 2/18/08.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

which is why they should just give up the idea that they have to use patent leather on their shoes...

I get it, it worked once, that doesn't mean they have to keep using it...shoe would have been perfect without that weird patent tongue...

for me the stitching of M & J overthrows that bad decision...but again I can't help wonder what could have been...
ONE MORE TIME.... COMPLAIN TO MJ HIMSELF.... IT WAS HIS DECISION. IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING $200 FOR SHOES, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SHOPPING FOR... THEREIS NO "THEY".

OK GUYS...FOOTSOLDIERS ON EBAY HAS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR $165.....THOSE THAT MISSED OUT MIGHT WANNA ACT FAST...NO SIZE 13 CAUSE I JUST KOPPED IT.

THE SHOES ARE IN THEIR STORE NOT AUCTION FORMAT.

^^ Damn the creasin was like that on most pairs?? Anyway, has anybody's status changed on their finishline orders???

Back
Top Bottom