Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

HELP PLEASE.......DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN RETURN MY ALL STARS SIZE 12 XX3 AT FINISHLINE WITH MY WHT/STEALTH SIZE 12 RECEIPT.....WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM........AM TRYING TO RETURN A PAIR OF MY ALL STAR SIZE 12...............THANKS

Yeah because the SKU's are different. Try without the receipt first!

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

HELP PLEASE.......DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN RETURN MY ALL STARS SIZE 12 XX3 AT FINISHLINE WITH MY WHT/STEALTH SIZE 12 RECEIPT.....WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM........AM TRYING TO RETURN A PAIR OF MY ALL STAR SIZE 12...............THANKS

Will I receive Just a store credit without the receipt?

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I just got mine from ndc today. Looks quite dirty. Since I live in Frisco, I can just go to NTSF and exchange right? Or is there some sort of rule to that?

you're in frisco too... when did you order your xx3s from ndc?

Saturday morning.

Most likely, but it all depends on how cool the Manager is. Also if FNL doesn't work try all the other shoes stores. Even Ebay or Craig's List ifall else fails. Might make a profit!!!

I just got mine from ndc today. Looks quite dirty. Since I live in Frisco, I can just go to NTSF and exchange right? Or is there some sort of rule to that?

Saturday morning.

man. i ordered mines 4/6 and my ups info just says billing information received.

I FINALLY got mine from NDC and i ordered 9am on the day they came out, 2 Saturdays ago. They're my first pair of 23's so I thought I'd give aquick review.

As for quality, just going off the pair I received, I think the craftsmanship could have been better. There's some visible glue in places, and there'sa smudge underneath the clear part of the shoe, which I obviously can never clean off. The patent leather is a little wrinkled on the toe of my left shoe nearthe laces also, which is a little disappointing.

For the overall design, I would have liked a bigger part of the toe to be black/gold with the signature print, comparable to the size of the cement print toeon the 3's. I also would have liked the tongues to match, i.e. not have one be a Jumpman and the other be a 23.

But this is just me being picky. My final verdict is that these are the BEST Jordans since the 13's. I have a feeling this cycle will really be similar forme too. I really did not like the OG 13's one bit and I didn't and still don't like the OG "All-Star" 23's. However in the middle ofthe line, I got really excited about them (Flints and Playoffs) and picked up maybe half a dozen colors since. Assuming the rest of the 23's resemblethese, the Titaniums, and the Black/Stealths, I'll probably be scooping up many more.

Saturday morning.

man. i ordered mines 4/6 and my ups info just says billing information received.

Wow, dude. ndc delivered mine on Monday (2 days ago). That's a long damn time to get some shoes.....BUT they'll be worth it!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Saturday morning.

Wow, dude. ndc delivered mine on Monday (2 days ago). That's a long damn time to get some shoes.....BUT they'll be worth it!

i know they will be, but are they going to be here i went through ground. the ups tracking just says billing information received. its not even shippedyet...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Most likely, but it all depends on how cool the Manager is. Also if FNL doesn't work try all the other shoes stores. Even Ebay or Craig's List if all else fails. Might make a profit!!!

Hey, try selling them on Ebay. You'll make a profit, I believe. I've seen All-Stars go for over 3 bills on there.

Good Luck!

I do have to agree. These pairs compared to the other colorways are lower quality based on what I've seen. The clear plastic trim pieces aren't in topnotch shape. I've seen smudges to flaws to that one area. Anyways hopefully doesn't happen again.

these are def. the best XX3's so far, (titaniums, notwithstanding)...

(had to cop 2 pair) Don't sleep, kids...
9krvw0.jpg

sb0wo4.jpg

m4hw2.jpg

just picked them up tonight at local champs store for l..
IMO, these look very nice in person.. can't wait to ball in them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom