Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

code don't work..... they were up but now are gone...... got my 2 pairs though........

Sorry man I was trying to hard to get mine when i went to get the link, and my order confirmation just froze so I reloaded went into my account and there itwas. I am able to pick the color on the Jordan page with the XX3's but when I go back to see the link it doesn't come up. No way these sold out thatquick.... and the Code did not work.

They're up already on the non-flash site. I just copped my pair.......hopefully it goes well. Got my email confirmation as well.

No lie they really are up...The earlier link that was posted. Or click "shop" from jumpman23.com....NO JOKE

You guys need to stop playin.
laugh.gif
You guys serious?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Any 916 heads here?

my son lives on Burbank Blvd. Valley Village, 91607.
That's not 916
roll.gif

are you talkin' 'bout zip codes or what?
laugh.gif

he is in socal, i was born in oakland, lived in alemeda and san fran when i was a kid.

Umm WTH, on the Jordan mainpage on Swoosh it shows the discount...when I click there full price. Anyone else having this problem?

Got my confirmation e-mail. Snagged a 10.5 and 11.5 ... free shipping but the CABIN code didn't work. They also put up more sizes of the White/GreyXX3's that I didn't see before.

Good luck everyone, I'm hitting the sack--been a long one . Thanks Nike.. you ************ you.

Back
Top Bottom