Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by kangoljas

Originally Posted by s dubl

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVE PRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
You have to be kidding and that is poor customer service if you order before everyone else just because your getting free shipping WHICH They are pimping on their website. That is bogus.

LOL this is soo true...Haha I was about to finish my order when I decided to take two day shipping. It happened to me before so I said eff it and chose 2 day shipping.

imma be mad heated if this happens...my size aint that popular though so i should be alright...
ditto
mad.gif

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVE PRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
You have to be kidding and that is poor customer service if you order before everyone else just because your getting free shipping WHICH They are pimping on their website. That is bogus.

LOL this is soo true...Haha I was about to finish my order when I decided to take two day shipping. It happened to me before so I said eff it and chose 2 day shipping.

imma be mad heated if this happens...my size aint that popular though so i should be alright...

I have a bad feeling about my 10.5
frown.gif

anyone worried about shipping might want to call customer service and see if they can change it. Maybe say you were in a rushordering and made the mistake of not adding the 2 day or overnight air.......it's worth a try.
happy.gif

there avalaible again, ppl try again if you werent able to put in cart
both flash and non-flash size 15 i can add to cart

Thanks for the link guys was able to get 2 pairs of 10.5!!!! Good looking out, it is even harder to get these shoes at your local when you have to be outtatown for awhile!!!! After the FNL.com and Eastbay fiasco I wasn't sure I was getting these.

when will these most likely be shipped? If my pair is gonna be up for grabs all weekend I am def gonna try and change the shipping....

looks like I have 3 possibly 4 pairs of these coming my way now
smh.gif
. I hate worrying if I'm getting my pair.
frown.gif

anyone worried about shipping might want to call customer service and see if they can change it. Maybe say you were in a rush ordering and made the mistake of not adding the 2 day or overnight air.......it's worth a try.
happy.gif

If they cancel my order then I'll just use the loot toward the VII/XVI pack e-z

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

ditto
mad.gif
We can find out... I ordered 2 pairs with free shipping at 7:02ET. 11 and 11.5. Loocated in CA.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

if anybody in the md/dc are pg plazza has them at footlocker and champs. champs opens at 8 and footlocker at 9, posting from the mall, just myself and one other guy in line.
yo...thats wuts up...wut door u posted at??

This is my 1st time ever ordering from NDC. I've received my email confirmation for my order...but I chose the free ground shipping. Should I be worried,or does the email confirmation "almost" guarantee my order going through?

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

This is my 1st time ever ordering from NDC. I've received my email confirmation for my order...but I chose the free ground shipping. Should I be worried, or does the email confirmation "almost" guarantee my order going through?

My CDP from last week came through fine. I got it yesterday (Fri) with free shipping. But for these, I'm a little worried if I gotta be honest.

Damn, FSR still up. Maybe all the mall stores didn't get em because NDC is slangin them all.

Man I was up for it all and crashed at around 6:30 EST, lol - and i'm on the east coast. Just randomly woke up at about 7:30 and was able to scoop up 2size 10s. Got the confirmation email, but i'm still a bit skeptical. When you get your confirmation email, are you good to go on NDC?

Well I am done worrying, if I get them I get them, if not... I will be depressed for days on end
laugh.gif
time for a 2 hour power nap before work.

yep, FSR still available. just got my 2 pairs, sz 13. thanks again for whoever posted the link, i wasn't able to get them last night on eastbay, they saidthey were out of stock as i was going through the checkout process. now i'm going back to sleep.........

Back
Top Bottom