Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

khadafi252, thanks

I also missed out on them and hopefully this time around i'll be able to secure a pair.

D889434058945843-09 ??!!
wearing a shirt with a roman god wanna be covering his face with a hankerchief...? THAT ACUTALLY SAYS CROOKS?
IF THATS not thug/ghetto/corny/childish/immature/ and ugly (real words) , I dontknow what is?

+ camera phone pics
grin.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

how much do the other sites want for them now? also does anyone know why no retail locations got anything smaller than a sz 8 or bigger than 13

Nike.com's still got sizes 7, 7.5, and 8 for all the little feets dogs. and they had them up to size 18 for all my big dogs.

and Nike.com is a retail location with Free Shipping so you can save on gas.

and they're at Retail Prices... $185.00! not poofy's "Re-Tail"... or is it "Re-Tale" Price of $265.00 and CLIMBING!

does anyone know why someone would pay $265.00 from poofy when they were easily available for retail or less?
roll.gif
As I said before I would buy from another reseller and pay more before I deal with poofy.

I hope everyone on else will do the same.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

D889434058945843-09 ??!!
wearing a shirt with a roman god wanna be covering his face with a hankerchief...? THAT ACUTALLY SAYS CROOKS?
IF THATS not thug/ghetto/corny/childish/immature/ and ugly (real words) , I dont know what is?

+ camera phone pics
grin.gif

eek.gif

Im the furthest from any of those terms than damn near anyone in this thread. Shirt is tight man...its just a shirt bro...

oh yea

indifferent.gif

n/m

im not arguing with

i love mine
nerd.gif
im going back to fnl tomm. to cop the rest of theirstock.....flipj style
pimp.gif

I just read through a few pages of this thread and lol'ed at dudes losing sleep over these. I was on 34th today, walked into FA, and bought the last size9. When I saw them on display I was shocked, thinking I wouldn't see these anywhere. They had quite a few too behind the cashiers. A lot of sizes between10-12, and a 9.5 (I think). Just a heads up if people are scratching their heads.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

All XX3's that I copped are gone... like I said anybody that needs them I can get them again for retail plus tax, shipping, paypal fees and give me some $$ for gas, I'll ship them to you.

Man if I don't find a 10.5 online or in person by the end of the week imma hit you up....I'm way too busy at work to call stores around philly and drive around aimlessly....unless someone in the tri-state can tell me where to cop?

Hopefully they still have them next week I know they have 2 size 10.5

D889434058945843-09 ??!!
IF THATS not thug/ghetto/corny/childish/immature/ and ugly (real words) , I dont know what is?

+ camera phone pics
grin.gif

eek.gif

its a play off the versace logo,guy.

Well I figured these werent limited after all until I started calling my spots thursday evening to find out different. Only two spots in Louisville hadthese....a footlocker who had 84 pairs of the black/red xx3's only had 18 pairs, and a 5 million dollar finishline had around 60 or so. Over 10 stores inLouisville had the all stars. Anyway I went and got my two pairs of xx3's hassle free. I got one pair on discount and love them to death. These are by farone of my favorite sneakers in a long time.....

Originally Posted by chagocal

Way to easy of a cop here in Dallas checked the mall again today and Champs Footlocker and Footaction all had them in most sizes.

what mall was that?....hopefully they still have them by friday, payday.

Joe Billionaire wrote:

i like my all stars more

my spot should still have these next week if cant get 200 extra for these then oh well.

im sure pys and sneakerhead.com will have the white/red this coming week.

HOW?
leather > patent tongue
subtle>loud

I knew 3 or 4 ppl might actually think AS>limited edition OL, i dont see how...i really do not

pys will not be getting them

i guess u were not around when the all star XX3 thread hit 100 + pages if you were ud be hyping them up the same as do every other thread with 10+ pagesthat uve entered :members only id, silver foam, carmine pack, team am fam, white/red XX3...etc. etc. how many pages are you gonna produce for the gay prideVIs? sneakerhead.com has em for sale already, citysole.com has em so on and so on.

even when pys or other online sites get the white/red xx3 they will charge a resellers price but they will get them soon enough.

and u act like im saying i hate these, ill buy them next week for retail at the mall.
glasses.gif

yes please let me know asap which malls cuz i sent my cousin everywhere and everybody was supposedly sold out

is it me or maybe the pic, but do the premiers posted in the page back look suspect? anyway, back to the topic, congrats to all who got these (like i did). idon't have a pair of the premiers so i can't compare them to these, but they are def an incredible colorway and shoe!

I just picked up a pair at NikeTown SF today in a size 12. The girl that helped me said they had a few pairs left.

Just a heads up for the Bay Area folks.

n/m

im not arguing with

i love mine
nerd.gif
im going back to fnl tomm. to cop the rest of their stock.....flipj style
pimp.gif
Yo .. let me know if they have a size 12 left .. and what FNL is it ???

Originally Posted by K20Lee

is it me or maybe the pic, but do the premiers posted in the page back look suspect? anyway, back to the topic, congrats to all who got these (like i did). i don't have a pair of the premiers so i can't compare them to these, but they are def an incredible colorway and shoe!

here you go

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Nah that was in NYC. IM FROM CHICAGO and I think SoleSupreme won those yo. My premiers came from SNYX in the WindyCity.

Flip. I want those Infrareds VI's. Thats my size homie. You started @ 900 now they $780..If you can get it to that $500 range.. I need those in my life. MY GRAILS!!!

Holla back @ your boy from the CHI.

Price went down cause the guy that owns it wants to sell it fast....

To those who have the titanium's, which ones do you guys think look better? Try forget about the rarity of the titanium's if you can.
smile.gif
To me thewhite/red look best and then the titaniums but dont have them so I can't make the call.

im guessing theres no hope by now in the NJ NYC area. i called menlo park mall and they had a 12 left, no 13s and woodbridge mall didnt either

and yea i agree, these > titaniums, but i favor red just a lil more than blue.

Irokwel23:
Glad I got my pair in my size.
24exoop.jpg

Why are you glad you got a pair in your size if you're never going to wear them?

If you do wear them, then... nevermind that question. And if you do wear them, then... I'm glad you got a pair in your size, too.
happy.gif

But if you're not wearing them, then why does it matter what size you got? I've never understood why people even bother getting something in their sizethat they know they're never, ever going to wear.

I don't have a pair, because I want them for wearing; I wear all my shoes. I'm not about to pay $1,500 - $2k for a shoe that I'm actually going towear.

Back
Top Bottom