Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

A this dude at my skool told me thats his black/grey/green fusions 5 r betta than the 23 white/red which iz betta to yall

^^^^ not that hard to figure out which is better. White/Red XX3s hands down (btw i still need a size 13, someone hook it up)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

I like the titaniums. And I think it's a nice colorway. However, they just aren't the same as having black/white/red. The truest spirit of the J, is
in white/red/black, always was, always will be. It's all opinion. But to me, a non/white/red/black colorway CANNOT be the best for a numbered Jordan.
Name one sig where blue, green, yellow or whatever, that topped the traditional colors. The closest I can come up with are the Aquas and Grapes (which I
personally don't like all that much), and MAYBE the VII's, but that was the funkiest colorschemed Jordan ever.

too easy:

college blue XVII
black/blue XVIII

Why does everyone like the titaniums? They are the WEAKEST colorway of all the XXIIIs. Just because they are super limited doesn't make them the "best". Why some people would pay thousands of dollars for a weaker colorway, is beyond me. Secondly, what if the black/red or the white/red XXIIIs were the super limited editions??? I'd bet there would be RIOTS on the streets, with thousands of niketalkers convening on JB's headquarters demanding that the OG colorways be produced for everyone.

And to stay on topic, the white/Red XXIIIs are super clean and I'd wager that these will have a similar hype/mini-cult following like the white/red XIIs.

i agree, these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! my favorite XXIII so far!

So I got my white and red XX3's in today from NDC. Although I like them, I'm not crazy about them. Was considering purchasing another pair in time butin person they don't do it for me. Don't get me wrong it's a clean colorway, but I'm glad I made the right decision in copping 2 CDP's thismonth over buying 2 of these. Just my opinion....

i have the black/red and all-stars...and i find them to be extremely uncomfortable...are the white red any different because ive worn the black ones and theyjust feel heavy they dont bend at all and the bottom sounds like high heels when i walk.

Originally Posted by Beats05

all these pics are great. i can't wait until my pair arrives in the mail. i'll say it again: the 23's are the best jordan since the 11's by far, and on my list of favorites, rank #2 to the 11's.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

XX3 Ranks #2 Behind XIIs IMO.

This XX3 series shoe is in my top 3 numbered Jordans of all time. I cannot decide which I like more but my top 3 are the XX3, XI, and III. Next after that,I'd say the XIII and the XII.

PPl thought I was nutz when I said before the XX3s dropped they would be in my top 5. The XX3s are just getting better, too. Can't wait for the MotorSportsand some lows if they do those shoes right.

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

TITANIUMS > white/red's

I do not have the Titaniums (one day, hopefully) but can someone post a few side by side pics (next to each other) of the Titaniums vs. White/reds? I believethe white/reds are nice but not nicer than the Titaniums.

too easy:

college blue XVII
black/blue XVIII

To the dude who posted that, well what can I say.... You're kinda right, but that was when Jordan was playing for a blue based team, during a time whenJordan and his shoe line couldn't live up to it's past greatness. Is it a coincidence that Jordan's WORST shoes came when he played for theWizards? I think not. (Although an argument could be made for the XXIs in terms of suckiness)

And with the XXIII I think we as Jordan fans have gotten what an Old School Jordan feels like. Just a shoe that is no normal shoe, it's a J. And for thatTRUE old school, Chicago feeling (and I'm from Cali/Laker fan), you can't go wrong with the White/Reds and the Stealths. To put it another way, when Ifound out which colorway wouldn't be available in my size (17) for the XXIIIs I was relieved it wasn't this shoe or the Stealths.

too easy:

college blue XVII
black/blue XVIII

To the dude who posted that, well what can I say.... You're kinda right, but that was when Jordan was playing for a blue based team, during a time when Jordan and his shoe line couldn't live up to it's past greatness. Is it a coincidence that Jordan's WORST shoes came when he played for the Wizards? I think not. (Although an argument could be made for the XXIs in terms of suckiness)

And with the XXIII I think we as Jordan fans have gotten what an Old School Jordan feels like. Just a shoe that is no normal shoe, it's a J. And for that TRUE old school, Chicago feeling (and I'm from Cali/Laker fan), you can't go wrong with the White/Reds and the Stealths. To put it another way, when I found out which colorway wouldn't be available in my size (17) for the XXIIIs I was relieved it wasn't this shoe or the Stealths.
Kinda agree. No matter how you wanna slice, and dice it the BULL's COLORWAY is getting to a point where it's too plain, too generic, and a lostof aura. It's a classic, but the way they are portrayed on shoes is just pathetic. Look how poorly it was done on the 21s, and 17s. A generic all blacksuede 17s? sh8t ! 15s, 18s and 19s are terrible. Where are the vents?

College Blue 17s are very nice. The worst shoes are designs that have flaws !

On the XXIIIs, they fit snug, especially that pink ball joint on your right foot (or whichever is bigger lol). I'd go 1/2 w/o harm. More vent, morespace, more comfy.

IMO, the Flint XIII is the best colorway of all XIII. This post being directed to dude talking about the best colorway for each sig. being a Bulls colorway.

And to continue the slurpage of these shoes, these are most definitely top 5 for me, if not top 3.

I love how this shoe received the most hate I've seen in a long while, and yet now, everyone is in love. Oh well, isn't that what usually happens onthis site?

Finally!! Just got my shipping confirmation from Nike.com that my pair is on its way!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these puppies... I've beenwaiting on these joints for a minute.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i have the black/red and all-stars...and i find them to be extremely uncomfortable...are the white red any different because ive worn the black ones and they just feel heavy they dont bend at all and the bottom sounds like high heels when i walk.
Yooo..thats sooo f*ing true..lol i thought the same. i wore the black 23s once and almost burnt dem, mad uncomfy. but for some odd reason ive been ableto rock the white/red 23s 5 times since sat.. It might me bc of the leather /material used on these that made it more comfortable to wear...

I just received these today from NDC and they're very NICE...Do these not have anything printed on the insole???...

Nope mavrx, none of them have anything on the insole I believe. Got mine in from NDC today they are to quote Borat, "very nice!"

Originally Posted by mavrx

I just received these today from NDC and they're very NICE...Do these not have anything printed on the insole???...
I was just thinking the same thing. Thanks for the answer folks.

IMO these are the best Jordans to come out since the late 90's... HANDS DOWWWWN

Colorway is MUCH nicer than the titaniums... if it weren't for hype and availability they would still be on racks like the white stealths

Well i took a quick snap shot of all the XX3's in my view the titantiums stand out more...I dunno you guys be the judge.

Back
Top Bottom