Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Nike Belic

Not interested. You should do what I did and look for it first.
HUH!? You DON'T want to make money? And I do look jerky, (on my frank rizzo) I live in a town that doesnt get anything. Thanks for the help..............................

Thats why they have whats called ONLINE.
happy.gif

seriously if look you can find them easy for $199

Hey thanx guys for the heads up on the Jason markk, I just ordered the :nerd:z bottle and brush for $25 plus another :nerd:z for $18 came to $51 with shipping. Canalways use good cleaning products for the kicks.
pimp.gif

Just checked my email it came to $55.12, as long as it works well I will be happy.
happy.gif

I guess I could have gotten like 2 gallons of gas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Damn $51 for cleaner though? I could never do that.

It is a little pricey...but it works really well and comes with a nice brush etc. I actually got mine as a gift...so maybe I wouldn't pay that muchfor myself, but as a gift it is perfect!

I FINALLY picked up my pair yesterday from Footlocker in my local mall!!! I couldn't believe they still had them and after I bought mine they still hadabout 4 more sizes left..............I was considering buying a pair on ebay for like $250, but I'm glad I decided to search first.............Talk aboutluck
smile.gif

I was just wondering if anybody else in Canada copped these shoes
pimp.gif
I'm thinking about copping another pair! these are the best jordan since the 13

cant wait to see actual pictures of the motorsports wore my white red xx3 two days ago and everyone was asking where to get them great great summer shoe

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

wore my white red xx3 two days ago and everyone was asking where to get them

Cool! did you tell 'em where they could pick up a pair, or were you wearing your "sandwich board" at the mall again?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom