Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

WOW 9's are already gone too.

For those that didn't grab get em from ndc (3am eastern phone and 5:30am internet) use 2CABIN4LIFE and at least get em on discount to feel better.

HAHAHAH I just got an e-mail form eastbay saying that they are NOW selling the xx3. 6 minutes after midnight eastern time. If people relyed on their e-mail,they'll be sorely disappointed.

I ordered mine and submitted all my info aby 12:01 but I have yet to get the email and all my order history is missing. I hope I get these, when do theconfirmation emails usually get sent?

Originally Posted by JR THA GREAT

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by JR THA GREAT

just called FOOT LOCKER, at the FOX HILLS MALL, (Culver City, Ca) and they told me "open at 6-am" sad to say ill be their at 5-am
Are You Yardie?
Rude Boy Jamaican

Thats what I thought when I saw You repping Shottas

Well, after deciding to give it a try on Eastbay, this is what I got on the confirmation page...

"Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below."

F it.
laugh.gif

Missing out on J's, even the ones I really want, doesn't even effect me anymore. The shoes don't mean **** anymore. The chase has become moreimportant than the actual product.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

WOW 9's are already gone too.

For those that didn't grab get em from ndc (3am eastern phone and 5:30am internet) use 2CABIN4LIFE and at least get em on discount to feel better.

So they are available at 3am by phone, and 530 by internet?

Thats odd, usually its 3am for both?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

HAHAHAH I just got an e-mail form eastbay saying that they are NOW selling the xx3. 6 minutes after midnight eastern time. If people relyed on their e-mail, they'll be sorely disappointed.

lol, same thing happened last week with the CDP. I was like wth.

Eastaby doesn't charge tax for anyone, now I checked my order history and its up, but my 23s aren't on there. I haven't actually anticipated arelease like this in 3 years.

wow is that weird. eastbay kept saying try again later, but somehow my order went through. i just got the email confirmation. THANK GOD!!! i was about to flipout. these might be my last jordans till the 11/12 pack

freak...get on the phone by 910pm and all size's are gone....crazy....i had the order ready to be submitted 902...but a lil' hesistation and time toget that due to heavy traffic message.....crazy..how limited are these mutha's F.....damn i hate waking up for the mall and beast on those...thought peopledon't got money after the CDP....craziness....how these youngin's be getting their cash flow.

yeah, they're rubbing salt in the wound with that e-mail 15 minutes after they already sold em all........
mad.gif

If I can get these on ndc with the 20% and then the 6% from fatwallet, Imma just return the 10.5 back to eastbay. These are just my safety net.

piece of %*$!!!!!! i had my dang size in the cart and when I went to check out it said SOLD OUT...this is NOT an easy cop yo...gotta get up in the morning andhit the mall and I have no flippn clue if my local spot is gettn them...dang !

Back
Top Bottom