Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thanks iks mod. Essentially what I am looking for in a shoe is the Kobe 6 with the kobe 9 traction. Super light, great traction and lock down fit. When I tried the 29 on, they were light and the traction felt amazing, but the fit seemed suspect.I hate when my foot moves within the shoe on the hardest of cuts, and that is what I was worried about with the 29's. To me, the Jordan 29 is one of the nicest shoes I have ever seen. I love the big jump man and nothing else, but I didn't think it would perform well enough to justify the 300$ price tag (Oh Canada). I love the Kobe 9 low, the only thing is, somehow, they are light and kinda clunky at the same time. The cushioning setup, I find, seems to restrict playing on my toes, especially in the 9 highs. For whatever reason, when I get out and sprint in them, it feels like its fighting against me being on my toes if that makes any sense, like it wants me to play on my heels. Anyways, Im gonna keep looking and hopefully I'll find a pair of Jordan 29 black/orange in my size so I can give them a try. thanks again for your response.

Thanks iks mod. Essentially what I am looking for in a shoe is the Kobe 6 with the kobe 9 traction. Super light, great traction and lock down fit.

Not to hijack the thread, but if you don't have to have a Nike and are open to other brands, I thought the BrandBlack Raptor Low is as close to the Kobe 6 as I have found.

Not to hijack the thread, but if you don't have to have a Nike and are open to other brands, I thought the BrandBlack Raptor Low is as close to the Kobe 6 as I have found.
Duke -- that's crazy because I literally just told him the same thing in a PM 

@PR baller 23  there you go, another vote for the raptor lo -- they're pretty dried up though is the only issue and I don't know if BB plans to restock

Last edited:
Riverwalks are the only XX9 I want so far and they are still just sitting everywhere so I'm patiently waiting for the sales to start and exclusions to be lifted. 

Riverwalks are the only XX9 I want so far and they are still just sitting everywhere so I'm patiently waiting for the sales to start and exclusions to be lifted.
QFT never been so happy to have unexpected bills come up before
laugh.gif

QFT never been so happy to have unexpected bills come up before
laugh.gif
Do we know when the price is going to change? I'm able to get them for $192 with our sacrifice Benny but that's still too much imo. I'm interested in the OG elephant print color way.
i haven't looked at the price other than that they was letting me use it but i figure either right before christmas or right after christmas

Do we know when the price is going to change? I'm able to get them for $192 with our sacrifice Benny but that's still too much imo. I'm interested in the OG elephant print color way.
The exclusion for the Elephant print was already lifted on eastbay so when they run that 20% off sale that they run like every week that would put them at like $180.

The exclusion for the Elephant print was already lifted on eastbay so when they run that 20% off sale that they run like every week that would put them at like $180.
not the exclusions, we can use our mil disco after 2wks at most, we're talking about sales, we don't need to worry bout exclusions
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom