Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Not from what has been talked about ...emphasis on premium materials, more of a luxury themed basketball shoe.

All this hand made in Italy  with "premium" materials marketing fluff makes me think  the price will be $400 in which case I'm out

You're right 
laugh.gif
 - I was looking at 18's while I was typing that. 

Video is pretty dope. 29 seconds. Also noticed they're following 29 people on Instagram as well , with Russ being 29th. Lol.

Last edited:
My predictions for the unveiling tomorrow:

• lack of design with emphasis on performance
  • big *** out of place jumpman (i.e. Air Jordan 2012)
  • hypebeast colorway
  • hack concept
  • minimal "premium" materials
  • some type of shroud or covering
  • revised flight plate
  • over the top pricing

I'm still anxious to see it but preparing for a let down per usual.

The biggest surprises is if the shoe is good looking. Like I won't know what to do with all this hostility I got inside me towards Tinker.

I like Russell Westbrook but he don't have the appeal to be the XX9 front man, or the XX8. I wanna see JB do more with Blake cuz dude way more marketable. Plus Blake can act, I'd like to see those commercials [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The black/neon green XX8's with the shroud down look real good, but they had to go n make em limited & overpriced. :smh:

My predictions for the unveiling tomorrow:

• lack of design with emphasis on performance
  • big *** out of place jumpman (i.e. Air Jordan 2012)
  • hypebeast colorway
  • hack concept
  • minimal "premium" materials
  • some type of shroud or covering
  • revised flight plate
  • over the top pricing

I'm still anxious to see it but preparing for a let down per usual.

i think the kobe 9 elite and lebron 11 proved us that high tech basketball shoes can have good designs. Though i petsonally love the xx8 design when the colorway is right.
I don't know what you refer to hype beast colorway. I think they will learn something from the xx8 and make this one more durable. Maybe the xx9 will feature flywire, flyknit, flight plate and a bit leather.
Please no more super soft and thin outsoles and dumb unlocked zoom units.
also no zipper this time please. Would be boring this time.

I like Russell Westbrook but he don't have the appeal to be the XX9 front man, or the XX8. I wanna see JB do more with Blake cuz dude way more marketable. Plus Blake can act, I'd like to see those commercials [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Agreed on what you say about Blake for sure.  

My only guess -- and this could be way off, is that JB wants a dynamic player with similar characteristics to MJ.  Blake is freakishly athletic and a high flyer, but maybe since Russell is at the guard spot and a bit more of a playmaker has something to do with it.  Again, just speculating

Agreed on what you say about Blake for sure.  

My only guess -- and this could be way off, is that JB wants a dynamic player with similar characteristics to MJ.  Blake is freakishly athletic and a high flyer, but maybe since Russell is at the guard spot and a bit more of a playmaker has something to do with it.  Again, just speculating

You may be right, but JB gotta get Blake in the XX9s during the playoffs in my opinion cuz dude ballin..

Back
Top Bottom