Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Been playing in the new bred colorway. Months ago I was originally underwhelmed with the price and my playing experience in the team orange XX9s compared to my XX8s. The more I play in the XX9s the more I appreciate the improved fit, transition, court feel, and new cushioning set up. I'm going to have to pick up some more colorways if the price ever drops on NDC or at my local Niketown. If not, I'll try out the Melos for $65 less.
i'd wait for melo11 to drop in prices. you might not like the narrower fit. the cushion maybe because i played in my broken in team orange xx9 that morning, but when i tried on the M11 i couldn't feel the zoom. 

Damn those are plain as hell for an all stars. All the models are

So on those is there a fading color somewhere like on the kds and cp3s

Damn those are plain as hell for an all stars. All the models are

So on those is there a fading color somewhere like on the kds and cp3s
No, JB is sticking with a white and platinum theme. The upper isn't just white though, it has a pearl iridescent fiber that makes it pop a little more 

Last edited:
The all stars are pretty clean, but I'd like them better if the midsole/support pieces were a different color to break up the platinum/white.

Thanks for the pic @bdrake823  was wondering what they were gonna look like

^^:lol:

Maybe they were going for simplicity with that angelic/heavens theme. Who knows :\

I need to see more pics of the asg 29s. The only pearl/pearlescent cw I sorta like so far is the GS AJ 4s

You mean to tell me that the all-star game is in the greatest city in the world and Jordan Brand comes up with THAT. :smh:

Unbelievable.

That's exactly what i feel.
Disappointed
It's a nice colorway for a GR not ASG
However i was kind of expecting that after i saw KD's and Kyrie's.

Last edited:
Got the Blackouts last month. Beautiful shoe. First ever non-retro Jordan. Was on the fence and now very happy i got it

I'm liking this year's ASG kicks are just plain not all loud in colors, design, and gintd look like it's been the past few years.

I wouldn't say steal, I've seen them go as low as $100 shipped. Definitely a good price tho

I just think they're plain. We went from Galaxy to UFOs to New Orleans to plain silver/white with clear soles as our theme. A city rich with history, culture, etc and we get low key. Not feeling the Kobe, Kyrie, KD or theses. YOTG definitely seem like the upcoming highlight.

ISS seems to have the Black/Red for slightly under retail and the YOTG for slightly above. 

I bought my Team Orange from them a while ago. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom