Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Didn't get the 20% off as seen above, but a nice user on Twitter helped me obtain the Quai's for cost. No Resell. So ecstatic about that.

PO

Last edited:
I need Photo Reels. So pretty much here on out every All-Star special edition Foamposite and AJ are gonna run close too 1k. Galaxy Foams, this year's Mirror Foams, and AJ XX9 PR.

My point is, people who own the set Will likely sell XX9 cheap. Or if you obtain a set, you can sell 1 for decent money. Similar to the pantone pack

Any n feet pics of the Quais? I cant wait to get mine, not a big fan of the model. But the series I am, and they look mad comfy

got a relative who can buy them for me but i didnt pull the trigger. im still gonna end up paying close to resell price, shipping + a lil something to my cousin.

Hares sitting in US, seemingly gone in UK.  Q54 XX9 sitting in UK, unavailable in the US. Friggin' Nike 
eyes.gif

Anyone have a method to order from the states? Any idea if gift cards work on UK site from US? Might look into a forwarding company, I'd like to have those and maybe replace my bhm

Anyone have a method to order from the states? Any idea if gift cards work on UK site from US? Might look into a forwarding company, I'd like to have those and maybe replace my bhm
u want quais? best bet is finding someone in the uk etc to order and send to you

Back
Top Bottom