Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

back to the shoes. i cant seem to get anyone on eBay to go under $130 for any color. how do some of you manage right around $100?? 

are you stupid or something?

besides 10 percent for something you didn't create and make or put money into to is bad?
dumb dumb dumb

I think the posters after you have done a good job arguing your basically didn't do anything point but let's run with it for a second.

Are you telling me that if Nike backed a pmpdaddyrobford Brand shoe line that you didn't create, make, or money into and you were only getting $100 million of the $2.5 billion from using your name and likeness that you wouldn't feel like it was only? You wouldn't at any point even think to yourself "you know $150 million would be better... $200 million would be better"?

I don't think saying "only" means that it's a bad deal. But any human would look at the rest of that delicious pie and think a bigger serving would be nicer.

Last edited:

More proof they screwed us.
this pair actually looks like its a woven in graphic, i still cant call it, but judging from the separation and raised portions i wanna say its woven in

but yotgs and photo reels arent even woven in, its clearly something like a sublimation process onto the shoe

no more cws for the xx9?

More proof they screwed us.
this pair actually looks like its a woven in graphic, i still cant call it, but judging from the separation and raised portions i wanna say its woven in

but yotgs and photo reels arent even woven in, its clearly something like a sublimation process onto the shoe

no more cws for the xx9?
if it's not weaved, that's a mighty fine edge up from the best of the barbershop barbers
eek.gif

I still need to get A pair of XX9's, I've just been waiting for something better but don't think I'm gonna see one. Don't care for the EP pair, but the the other pair the Jumpman is too big for me. I like the ASG pair with the medium sized Jumpman wish they would do more with that Jumpman sz. I was leaning toward the RW pair but think I'm gonna go with the Q54 XX9's too go with my Q54 XIII's. If I decide too get A pair.

it's been a minute since I checked in but I wanted to give a shout out to all you "know-it-alls" that fought me tooth and nail when I said eventually the Quai 54 XX9 would make it to the states. sometimes it just pays to LISTEN!!!!

One thing I dislike about these on court is that the jumpman on the sole, towards the toe, causes a lot of slippage. Makes me real nervous to shift my momentum forward and really move hard.

back to the shoes. i cant seem to get anyone on eBay to go under $130 for any color. how do some of you manage right around $100?? 

Ask sellers with legit feed backs that have them listed to do PayPal with invoice. Ask for 15-20% off their listed price. Most legit seller will let them go. Remember eBay takes 10%. Most buyer that has "best offer" listed are prepared to lower by at least 10% plus the eBay 10%, so when you offer PayPal that times off the 10% eBay fee already they often would let them go.

But don't go low ball with a offer of $100 when they list them at $150+

Last edited:
Damn. Those look really cool. 

It would have been great if they released this summer. 

Ah well.

I finally got the pair of sz 11.5 Gym Reds I've been looking for.

159.99 +tax. I went to footlocker and they stock located for me and matched the online price.

Back
Top Bottom