Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I was originally going to pass on the 29's in general, but the reviews and my friends who own a pair have had me so intrigued. Everyone I know who owns a pair loves them and one of my best friends has the Team Orange and Riverwalk colorways he likes them so much. After some review and of course reading here on NT, I found a steal. Went to Finishline and found the Hares. Retail $130 down from the $225, I asked if I could use the online coupon for $10 off, which they said they could not in store unless I had some type of bar code. Instead, they gave me 10% off, which was a better deal. Additionally, I had a $20 WC Reward, a random $25 GC and no tax this weekend, the kicks came to $72! Felt I got a great deal. I've been reading some posts here, but did most stay TTS? I'm normally a 12 and I tried on a pair, but they felt a bit roomy. Tried on a 11.5 and it felt more secure. Not sure if it is strictly because of the material or if this shoe is a bit wider for my personal fit, so I went with the .5 size down.

Last edited:
Eh... I guess you could say that, with a mix of reading so many reviews of them being awesome on court.
Don't worry. Cause any non-judgmental person whose quality savvy would have done the same.

You made a great choice. I own the year of's personally.

Btw are those even worth anything now? I barely wear em.(only worn like 3 times) and may be cleaning my closet a tad soon.

Don't worry. Cause any non-judgmental person whose quality savvy would have done the same.

You made a great choice. I own the year of's personally.

Btw are those even worth anything now? I barely wear em.(only worn like 3 times) and may be cleaning my closet a tad soon.
Appreciate the reply and the words! Seemed like a great deal and hoping to get them on court for my next rec league.

God forbid someone buy a pair of shoes because of word of mouth.

Was thinking the same thing, but I don't typically give judgmental individuals the dignification of a response. Whether it be on the net or real life.

People will be people

Lmao, dude really feel himself, I couldn't care less if u responded or not, I think your post was corny so I said it

Please don't make my day and respond

On another note, I need a pair of all blacks and all whites for the low, anybody seen em?

Lmao, dude really feel himself, I couldn't care less if u responded or not, I think your post was corny so I said it

Please don't make my day and respond

On another note, I need a pair of all blacks and all whites for the low, anybody seen em?
have you ever once thought to yourself, that perhaps your attitude as a person was not only self-absorbed, but it spoke more about yourself, than what you speak about others?

No? Cool. Fair enough. Much love to ya.

And for the record, I'm not better than anybody. I'm just a mature adult about things. One who cannot stand bullies, with unwarranted self-importance.

Buying a performance shoe based on great reviews.. Nothing wrong with that. Doubt most people would buy the xx9 based on aesthetics alone. I woudn't

Last edited:
anyone have any idea why the eastbay inventory for the xx9s is diff from the other foot sites? would love to use the 20% coupon going around on the black/red pair.

it's in stock in my size on all the other foot sites

Can someone appraise the value of a VNDS xx9 year of ? Might be selling mine down the pipeline. Size 10

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT I WONDERED INTO THE FINISHLINE @ THE ONTARIO MILLS MALL (CALIFORNIA) AND FOUND WHAT SEEMED TO BE A RETURNED PAIR OF XX9 HARE IN SIZE 11.5 IF ANYONE IS STILL TRYING TO COP.

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT I WONDERED INTO THE FINISHLINE @ THE ONTARIO MILLS MALL (CALIFORNIA) AND FOUND WHAT SEEMED TO BE A RETURNED PAIR OF XX9 HARE IN SIZE 11.5 IF ANYONE IS STILL TRYING TO COP.

anything at the Nike outlet?

As far as the Nike outlet I placed a post in the outlet discuss with pics from when I was there earlier today as well

Back
Top Bottom