Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

this reveal is 5 months from release. Almost half a year to build hype? I was hoping that when Westbrook said save these for the playoffs that we would have them by June instead they'll release for the preseason?

Jordan designs have a taken a nosedive since the XIXs. The only ones that looked good after were the XX3 and XX8

Last edited:
I want the launch colorway the black and orange colorway . The shoe itself is ok but it looks just like all their other specifically designed for basketball shoes out.
Is Keegan Bradley a really good golfer ? Crazy how nobody paid attention to his shoes like that turns out they were a version of the xx9 .

These are terrible just like everything else after the XX3s.
JB bread winners are retros and they know its
sad to see these atrocious designs they keep
trying to push on us.

I only wish that Nike/JB would give us leather..."real leather" on marquee/premium products.
I'm soo sick and tired of all the fuse, woven, flyknit uppers.

From the looks of the XX9, I'll be sticking to the retro's.

Had my green XX8s listed on the bay, Quickly  removed them after this unveiling.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was an ugly design but it's just plain. It doesn't look like they even bothered.

Are we not allowed to express our opinion unless it's praising what is, quite frankly, a lackluster design?

this is the truth

this shoe is full of hot air especially for $225.00

that last good looking yearly jordan shoe was the 2011 jordan

i picked up 6 pairs of them joints

I think what it is now, is that they're building shoes from the inside out so,so much detail goes into comfort that they're lost on design because of the limitations they create.

I think the westbrook color way looks awesome! But i have a clear sole avoidance syndrome. Will probably cop the blk/red or if westbrook version comes out with solid soles.

I like the potential here. Would love to see JB make the uppers based on woven designs of classics like the 11's and 12's. Possibilities are endless.

damn. they  REALLY do suck at making sigs now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...... The elephant print is all kind of wrong, and the big jumpman looks ridiculous. I would have maybe copped at the outlets for $50 if the jumpman was a little smaller so it fit on the shoe.......... looks stupid as hell with 1 leg cut off like that. Very underwhelming. the 23 is way too big on the tongue as well.
mean.gif

The Elephant print is just a little too much for me, but I can't wait to see future colorways. Not in a rush though, I'd definitely buy around the $150 mark if it ever hits outlets.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that the new Jordans will always be a performance-first, aesthetics-seconds shoe. It's a shame because people can't appreciate how well engineered this shoe is and shun it simply because the box label doesn't say retro. To each their own I suppose.

the silhouette and tech have me intrigued but i'm passing on those first two CWs. the black/white pair isn't too bad. personally, i'm excited for the possibilities.  

The Elephant print is just a little too much for me, but I can't wait to see future colorways. Not in a rush though, I'd definitely buy around the $150 mark if it ever hits outlets.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that the new Jordans will always be a performance-first, aesthetics-seconds shoe. It's a shame because people can't appreciate how well engineered this shoe is and shun it simply because the box label doesn't say retro. To each their own I suppose.
might not be that completely I personally never really knew people to buy the newest pair to rock on the court. JB always been about status so yes there purpose is for basketball but they also always looked good maybe if MJ made them look good we would be more intrigued

Back
Top Bottom