Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Y'all are tripping. these are gonna be the lightest, most comfortable, bet preforming jordans to date!

These are for ball like all jordans were designed for!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
​   These aint causal kickz!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
​    

Heres a vid explaining the whole design process for these masterpieces:

​The beauty of this woven design is that jb can drop any design on the upper they want. They ware not limited to the aj2012 type design and the big jumpman design!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
​ Jb can make any design they want!!!!!

The technology in these kicks is crazy!!! They mold to any foot!!! they improved on the flight plate from the xx8 so it has seamless heel to toe action!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
​ 

They mentioned a numerical pattern of 23 and 6 on the outsole?? Anyone see this?
What the Jb designers did was they to make a jordan inspired plaid design for the upper. So they put 6 lines for his championship, 23 lines for his number, etc and threw all that in to make a plaid design. Then they saw that it was ugly as f and they warped the design and used it for the traction.

I'd definitely sport these, but I don't think I could deal with that price tag at all. Have to be a present from someone else.

First thing that popped in my head when I saw these was Future Lab 28. I'm not really feeling these kicks, but we will see how they look with more colorways.

The worst part is that the initial info was that it would use real leather and instead we get this flyknit or flyweave nonsense which probably costs a fraction of what leather does yet the price is still that of a premium product.

Nike can keep all their plastic and knit shoes that are "lightweight and full  of tech".

The worst part is that the initial info was that it would use real leather and instead we get this flyknit or flyweave nonsense which probably costs a fraction of what leather does yet the price is still that of a premium product.

Nike can keep all their plastic and knit shoes that are "lightweight and full  of tech".

You say that...but have you ever tried these on?
View media item 924234

You say that...but have you ever tried these on?
You're right bro, I shouldn't knock it without trying it. But I did try a lot of plasticky lebrons and kobes and for once I just want a shoe with real leather like we had on a regular basis in the 90s and early 00s

never thought I would see you say this
laugh.gif
. But I agree, I knew that stuff was just a bunch of BS after I tried the first hyperdunks. will never buy anything with that crap again. Just like the 28 they hint at one thing, and provide something cheaper but keep the same inflated price.

never thought I would see you say this
laugh.gif
. But I agree, I knew that stuff was just a bunch of BS after I tried the first hyperdunks. will never buy anything with that crap again. Just like the 28 they hint at one thing, and provide something cheaper but keep the same inflated price.
Haha, for me the perfect shoe would have real leather/suede, carbon fiber, and decent zoom. Unfortunately, Nike doesn't make anything like that anymore.

The XX8s are the only modern shoe I really liked, even though the upper materials weren't exactly premium barring the bamboo pair.But even that  was synthetic leather

Yeah, the hyperdunks are some of the cheapest made shoes I've ever come across. Cheap and nasty plastic coupled with lunarlon foam. Nike can  stuff it with that combo of cost saving materials. I give them credit though, Nike  have become masters at charging the most amount of money for the cheapest shoe they can produce. Great for their shareholders, not so much for consumers

the oversized **** just makes me think damn.... they just tried way too hard. It has to at least fit on the canvas...... the 23 bugs me even more tbh. should have been much smaller or a jumpman.

Yeah, the hyperdunks are some of the cheapest made shoes I've ever come across. Cheap and nasty plastic coupled with lunarlon foam. Nike can  stuff it with that combo of cost saving materials.
exactly lol. And they got all these new cats wrapped around their little finger. all they have to do is tell them flyknit is the **** and now you have dudes asking for it on everything.

the oversized **** just makes me think damn.... they just tried way too hard. It has to at least fit on the canvas...... the 23 bugs me even more tbh. should have been much smaller or a jumpman.
I gather you're not buying? Neither am I.

After seeing this week design, it's back to retros for me. The red suede XIVs and those upcoming XVIs look promising. If they keep the  zoom like it used to be they're totally playable

Last edited:
Buying the big Jumpman logo pair.  Definitely fresh shoes.  I love how everyone is clamoring for JB to do **** they have already done before, living in the past.  New tech, new design, plus the refined (amazing) flightplate from the XX8; I am all in. 

Keep lying to yourself.

This is a dude who wears ripped baggy jeans for someone 400lbs.

Lol exactly.

I bet that giant jumpman was his idea :lol:

Oversized jumpman for his oversized time machine jeans

And such lazy design to. They cut off the leg of that corny jumbo jumpman. If you are gonna charge 225 you could have atleast extended his leg through the midsole. It looks so unfinished like that

Lol exactly.

I bet that giant jumpman was his idea
laugh.gif

Oversized jumpman for his oversized time machine jeans

And such lazy design to. They cut off the leg of that corny jumbo jumpman. If you are gonna charge 225 you could have atleast extended his leg through the midsole. It looks so unfinished like that
It probably was his idea. It's a very narcissistic shoe with that massive jumpman and 23 festooned on it

that's worse than the explanation that they gave the hole, circle or whatever you call it in the Jordan 2010's....

Forgot this ***** tinker put a gloryhole on the side of a jordan

Then those stripper boots last year

Time to come out tinker

Just realized that they don't even have carbon fiber.

So to sum up, no leather, no carbon fiber and a $225 price tag for a "premium" product which is knitted together, has TPU plastic for support and zoom bags that could potentially pop.

Honestly,it sounds like an April fool's joke. I'm almost expecting tinker and MJ to come back and say "we're just messing with you. This is the real XX9".

If I didn't care about designs, I'd buy some adidas crazy quick or drose for half the price and that perform just as well

Back
Top Bottom