Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I dont care about JB, it's not my company so... but let's be fair, if you just walk the mall or the seaside in your kicks do you need zoom air or anything else? you don't, but you pay maybe 400 for crappy shines or 250 for archaic thechnology retros and you're happy, no complaining at all!

so if you aint an heavy baller do you need ZA? you don't, plus who says that without ZA those shoes are performing so badly that they MUST have ZA to do their job? 

too serious about this thing, try the shoes first then MAYBE say theyre a robbery for 225! 
wink.gif
If I pay $225 or $240 with tax, them shoes better have all the tech in the world, walking or not the technology and the premium materials were always the biggest selling points of JB, not seeing it here with this latest one. 

Really do not understand why they just dont go back to the basics and make a quality product with premium materials

You want the shoes to be premium use premium materials and knock all this gimmick **** off

Couple years back this shoe would've been called the Jumpman _____ and would have to be marked down heavily to move any kinds of units. Basic one piece, seamless upper with printed on 'designs' and no Air unit to boot yet they're going for $200+. :smh:

I'm gonna wait for more reviews before I pull the trigger on these. I'm in need of new bball shoes. the ones I really enjoyed playing were 13's and xx3's, so anything comparable to those will work out good. still have 5 pairs of xx3's I need to go through so I'm in no hurry just in case the xx9's aren't as good.

I like them a lot but I'm scared the air bubble will pop. I only wore the xx8 se like 4 times and it popped.
Word.

Let's see what people are reporting on these after a few uses.

One thing's for sure though. The heel air bag won't be popping, cos there ain't one!

laugh.gif

New colorways are insane! I specially like the white/black elephant print and the iridescent ones!! Also liking the all blacks. Will at least probably get the red/black elephant print ones on launch.

was hoping for an all black pair w/ the big jumpan... would've been sick if it had the big jumpan in grey.

The black pair is the only one I have interest in. Easy pass on the first two pair now.

I'm still not sure why they didn't make the jumpman red instead of orange on the ones coming out next month.

More pics of the Riverwalk

via: sneakernews

Inspired by the 1996 All Star Game in San Antonio

Release tentatively scheduled for October 11, 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom