Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

Cmon Nike, just retro the whole list I'm sure most will sell well. Or at least the top 20 so we're in! I'm an older collector as these came out when I was still in high school but anyone else suprised at the standings so far?

Last edited:
Cmon Nike, just retro the whole list I'm sure most will sell well. Or at least the top 20 so we're in! I'm an older collector as these came out when I was still in high school but anyone else suprised at the standings so far?

I totally agree with you! I think it's stupid to even include the Zeros as they just came out. Same with the flyknits. I just added my daily vote. Still at #16. I know we can get this in the top 10. I want this pair to come back. I'd by 1st day release full retail with ZERO hesitation!

Yeah I don't get the zero and Flyknit Max's on the list. Get them out of there. I get the Special 90s though. The Warhawk is cool but that's it. I'm so tired of 95s and 97s. Stop shoving them down our throat and give us the 96!!

Last edited:
Hmm I could've sworn that I was able to vote twice today. 96 all the way!

I voted 7 hours ago. I was just able to vote again. I'll try again tonight.

EDIT: I just VOTED again after posting this. 2 votes with in a few minutes of each other.

EDIT: I just voted 3 times within minutes of each other. Strange it used to say you already voted and wouldn't accept your vote.

Last edited:

I just voted again. I have 4 votes in today. Sounds like you can do multiple votes.

^^ Wth is that? GS pair?
OG Wmns AM96 with retro AM93/94 midsole swap, just admit it you're feelin them arent ya ??
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom