OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

i saw the white-blacks, manager said he expected the other colors soon. don't know what soon means tho. he said they would be the only stores selling the 2010 for 3 months. not sure how that works, but just passing on what little info i got.

Originally Posted by krskix

i saw the white-blacks, manager said he expected the other colors soon. don't know what soon means tho. he said they would be the only stores selling the 2010 for 3 months. not sure how that works, but just passing on what little info i got.
Heard the same thing at FNL in Austin, too.  Makes sense I guess since we know some already have them and nike still has them listed as an 8/1 release.  Cell phone carriers get short term exclusives all the tiem, so I guess it could work for shoes too.

4556324930_5624a9d9b9_o.jpg

Quick thoughts:

like the 2009s better
this shoe will need some good CWs (these are too boring even for me)
they are comfortable, but not quite as comfortable as the the 2009s
they do fit a bit more snug than the 2009s; length is the same but there as not as much room in the toe box. I may have to go back up a 1/2 size

Thanks for the pic Jeff....care to snap any more?

I'm liking that colorway....nice and simple.

I have a few more, but my flickr account is full. I'll try to delete some after work and upload some more.

Give me a hot colorway I havent seen on the 2009s and im sold, other than that...passing on really all the upcoming colorways.

We are getting our 1st colorway in either today or tomorrow (finishline, Va beach). (color code 102, if im not mistaken)

This is my 1st time in this thread for a while, and this may have been stated, but word im getting is that we (finishline) will have the 2010's exclusively for the first 3 months, and those colors will be FINL exclusive colorways. After the 3 months, then they will start to show up at FTL's, FA's, etc

Sorry if that has been posted, just trying to pass along info...

peace

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

We are getting our 1st colorway in either today or tomorrow (finishline, Va beach). (color code 102, if im not mistaken)

This is my 1st time in this thread for a while, and this may have been stated, but word im getting is that we (finishline) will have the 2010's exclusively for the first 3 months, and those colors will be FINL exclusive colorways. After the 3 months, then they will start to show up at FTL's, FA's, etc

peace
not sure what 102 is.  103 is the white/blacks.  104 is the white/black/reds

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

peace
^ Is this the one in MacArthur or Lynnhaven? I might have to check them out since I am flying in for the weekend.

Originally Posted by frazier10

My 2009 are 11.5 so I should go to a 12?

I dunno.  The 2010s are the same in length as the 2009s, but there is not as much room in the toe box.  The 2010s are 1/4 size smaller IMO.

not happy with the 2010's at all!... just saw saw the 2010 tailwinds next to the air max 2010s. they almost look identical... you would think nike would be more creative for the flagship $160 shoe..
mad.gif

not happy with the 2010's at all!... just saw saw the 2010 tailwinds next to the air max 2010s. they almost look identical... you would think nike would be more creative for the flagship $160 shoe..
mad.gif

i'm kinda glad i don't like the 10's so i can buy more 09's.. liking the 10's would've sucked for my wallet...

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Quick thoughts:

like the 2009s better
they do fit a bit more snug than the 2009s; length is the same but there as not as much room in the toe box. I may have to go back up a 1/2 size
What makes them less comfortable?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Quick thoughts:

like the 2009s better
What makes them less comfortable?

For me, the fit.  The upper doesn't feel bad, but it is too snug in the toe box.  Last year I thought Nike was catching up to Asics in fit with the 2009s and Vomero 4s, but between the 2010s and the Vomero 5s, I feel Nike has relaly taken a step back.

Again, they are not uncomfortable; just not as comfortable IMO as the 2009s.  They are the same length but I had to trade my 11s in for 11.5s to even be able to wear them comfortably.

Originally Posted by h22809

White/Black pair was delivered today.  They look good.  Have not tried them on.  Don't feel any heavier than the 09's.  Two differences from what is shown on the FNL site...midsole rim is black and not grey, and sole is white on the border and black in the middle.

FNL called me today and told me my order for the sport reds was cancelled because they were not receiving them, and they wanted to let me know that the other pair was black/yellow instead of black/green as they were shown on the site...asked if I still wanted them.  That was news to me because I thought they were yellow all along?
My FNL just got the sport reds in today.  They only had whole sizes so I couldn't pick up a pair.  I have an order for them, but they haven't shipped yet.

4566474075_b866a43593_b.jpg

I got a chance to try them on yesterday and your Jeff, they dont feel as good as the 09s but they r still great. To me the fit was great but the cushioning in the forefoot was lacking a little bit, even though the air bag looks exactly the same. it could be just me but thats what i felt at the time.

Back
Top Bottom