OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

just saw these at our yearly kick-off meeting. The 2009s definitely reign supreme over these without a doubt. The toe box material is very similar to the Tailwind 2s of this year. If you can see in some of the pics, the Air Max+ 2 uses the same reinforcement on the toebox as the Tailwinds. The best colorway we got to check out was a grey and teal/orion blue sort of colorway. Havent been able to locate a pic of it anywhere yet.

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

just saw these at our yearly kick-off meeting. The 2009s definitely reign supreme over these without a doubt. The toe box material is very similar to the Tailwind 2s of this year. If you can see in some of the pics, the Air Max+ 2 uses the same reinforcement on the toebox as the Tailwinds. The best colorway we got to check out was a grey and teal/orion blue sort of colorway. Havent been able to locate a pic of it anywhere yet.
Hmm.  Sounds similar to an old 360 II CW.  Could be nice.  Let us know if you get any more info., pics, or RD info.

51ph65svt7L.jpg

The back part of the shoe looks ok, but the mesh or whatever it is at the toe box seems boring and plain. Doesn't seem worth $160 and I wonder about the support for the front of your foot for running.

Mesh looks to me in these CG pics, but if it really is that crap from the Tailwind's I'll be disappointed. This is supposed to be a preium shoe.

Originally Posted by jicmagic

so plain for 160 retail

They really should have done something different with the front of the shoe.  I keep looking at them trying to like them.  I'd think about getting on sale for the gym, since they're so comfortable, but lunar would probably be a better option for that.

I'm starting to think nothing will ever beat the AM 2009 design wise.

nike.com says the 2010's are releasing 5/1.  I guess I missed that...thought it was to be later in the year.

Originally Posted by h22809

nike.com says the 2010's are releasing 5/1.  I guess I missed that...thought it was to be later in the year.
Where do you see that?   I will be glad if true (and it would make sense for a couple of reasons - I don't know of anymore 2009 CWs expected to drop and the 2010s (old style) were gonna come out on 3/1 I believe).

Man I hate it when people throw out info like that and then don't answer questions about it. Anyone else heard 5/1 or anything besides 8/1?

ok, now they have the page back up similar to how it was when I first posted, but when you scroll over the Air Max 2010 picture at the top of the page they changed it to now say "Nike Air Max 2010 - LTD Edition coming in May" instead of "Air Max 2010 - releasing 5/1" as it said earlier today.

If the link does not take you directly there, click on the running tab at the top and the picture of the AM 2010 will show up at the very top of the page...then scroll over the picture.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit..._locale=en_US#l=shop,air_powerwall,sportswear

Originally Posted by h22809

ok, now they have the page back up similar to how it was when I first posted, but when you scroll over the Air Max 2010 picture at the top of the page they changed it to now say "Nike Air Max 2010 - LTD Edition coming in May" instead of "Air Max 2010 - releasing 5/1" as it said earlier today.

If the link does not take you directly there, click on the running tab at the top and the picture of the AM 2010 will show up at the very top of the page...then scroll over the picture.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit..._locale=en_US#l=shop,air_powerwall,sportswear

Ah, that is just the AIR ATTACK version.  The rest should still be here 8/1.  The air attack 24/7s came out before the regular ones too.

Back
Top Bottom