Official Air Max 97 Thread

Today's wear.
20200822_142700.jpg

I think some glue might be in it's future....

They're super soft shirts and fit extremely well. Great quality shirts that can be washed hundreds of times and nothing will happen to them. All of their clothes are off great quality. The shirts almost have a relaxed/fitted fit to them.
I agree they just did 25% off and free shipping picked up a ton more shirts love em

I remember I got these and the Atlantic blue joints off SoleHeaven for $200 total. Maaan I miss that site and their discounts. 97s like these would straight be sitting on the site
Nike did them dirty, they pulled their account without notice. After they lost it, I was all down hill. SH and Crooked Tongues were go to spots, back in the day

Nike did them dirty, they pulled their account without notice. After they lost it, I was all down hill. SH and Crooked Tongues were go to spots, back in the day
It all makes sense now... cuz all of a sudden they stopped getting hot releases then they just shut down. Their reward system was crazy. Every purchase I got off there was basically a steal

Back
Top Bottom