Official Air Max 97 Thread

I didn’t know anything about the undefeated joints, I wasn’t keeping up with the thread
I need the Army green joints... love myself some earth tones

^Actually, the reselling price for Olives in Japan has been lower than retail ever since UND-JP had started sending out the raffle result e-mail... MSRP was ¥19,500 w/o tax (approx. $190) and current listing & selling history on stockx like local service called Monokabu look like this...
AF5B30CD-2F8C-4AD2-BA72-7D86C85207FF.jpeg

5C5A792A-1005-4942-8FEA-22552273FF86.jpeg

I think there was a lot of pairs made- a lot of people I know hit on release day. Just glad I managed to get a pair online releases are known to be botched by bots nowadays

Never understood people losing money by reselling. I understand there's a lot of lames who buy strictly in hopes resale will net them even a minor profit but you're really that broke that you'd rather get $170 back off $190 paid than to just let them sit in the box for a few months? Makes no sense to me man.

I guess that much of what goes unsold get instore distributed, so some employees got that discount in, plus the price straight from the supplier, so they got at least a 20-30% off, so even below retail they make some money

I live in SoCal, still no word from undefeated about shipping the pack.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I live in SoCal, still no word from undefeated about shipping the pack.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Yeah same. I live in San Diego and no shipping notification yet. I mean I guess it's cool if they take their time. I don't need them right away. Like others on here I already have enough shoes. Lol. But I do want that Kokie toy with my set.

Never understood people losing money by reselling. I understand there's a lot of lames who buy strictly in hopes resale will net them even a minor profit but you're really that broke that you'd rather get $170 back off $190 paid than to just let them sit in the box for a few months? Makes no sense to me man.

lames gotta get their money back for the next drop the following weekend

so do we know if UNDFTD actually pulled the stock off the website or if they actually sold out?
wanted the olives, but seeing how they sat, i'll take the risk of just waiting it out on the resale market to eventually cop on the resale market seeing as how these "bricked" lol

so do we know if UNDFTD actually pulled the stock off the website or if they actually sold out?
wanted the olives, but seeing how they sat, i'll take the risk of just waiting it out on the resale market to eventually cop on the resale market seeing as how these "bricked" lol

if you happen to live near one of their physical locations, might want to give them a shot. i walked by the SF store today, and both colors happened to be on display.

while i agree... getting new shoes never gets old and still brings the excitement when you initially get them... i have more than enough shoes to hold me over but its always that new pair that gets me hyped lol
I agree somewhat..my only thing is I live in NY so the weather is not the greatest to break out the newest stuff so I tend to just go with black based colorways or something that’s already dirty during these months..lol

I likely won't wear the 97's until spring because it's boot weather in MI right now but I still am upset that I don't even have tracking yet. Paying $15 for shipping on a close to $400 dollar order? Yeah...I'm expecting to have my order shipped because it definitely was charged.

Back
Top Bottom