Official Air Max 97 Thread

Regarding the 2022 pairs, what does "split lateral details" really mean?
The OGs had a seam on the lateral side of the upper where the pieces of material were sewn together. The retros did away with it, likely due to modern construction techniques that allowed its eradication for a cleaner look. You can see the seam in the pic posted further up on this page.

The OGs had a seam on the lateral side of the upper where the pieces of material were sewn together. The retros did away with it, likely due to modern construction techniques that allowed its eradication for a cleaner look. You can see the seam in the pic posted further up on this page.

Oh I see now. Thank you.

DH8016-001

XXXX - DH8016-001 - 101.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 102.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 103.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 104.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 105.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 106.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 108.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 111.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 112.png XXXX - DH8016-001 - 115.png

we need og wmns chlorine blue and og wmns polar blue next year :emoji_100: :emoji_100:

THISSSS! I hated how they didn't make them in mens and I don't recall a retro in 2017. Plus.. I wear an 11 so if there's no extended sizing.. its for not.

Got me thinking about chasing the rando mens pair that dropped a while back. I doubt they'll extend sizing.. they rarely ever do for women's shoe much less an air max women's shoe and if they do.. its scarce af.

seeing as last year they didn’t do **** for AM day, I’d bet they do it in November/December around the holiday season for maximum hype.
Damn that would suck having to wait another year. Would it be weird for info to drop this early and take that long to release?

Damn that would suck having to wait another year. Would it be weird for info to drop this early and take that long to release?

i believe it was around this time two years ago when they said the neon 95s were coming out “next year” for the 25th anniversary. People were asking all year where they were, and whether or not they were actually going to release. Then I think it was around October/November when they actually released.

Back
Top Bottom