Official Air Max 97 Thread

copped my 2 pairs today at solebox also with 40% discount

They won’t deliver to US? :/

Newest pair just landed from South Korea. These are crazy

80A10221-76B0-4F3A-96CD-EF737B06FBE1.jpeg

it really sux that this retro wont have the blue 3M on the upper and on the tongue, only the white stripe above the silver mudguard is 3M reflective, its really a cheap a** greedy move from nike to skip the blue 3M on this retro, now i am not prepared to pay full retail for them anymore and i will hope that they will get discounted and dropping in price

Men's Chlorine Blues have the full white and blue 3M stripes. Just got mine today.

Yeah, I’m going to need these!
Yeah, I’m going to need these!
Are these coming in mens sizes? I saw them in finishline last month and they said they only had kids sizes

These new AB are so comfortable compared to 2017 pair that I sold my 2017 , they feel like actual bricks compared to 2022 pair

Remedied that, but not fully... I actually have an insole on all my 97s from 17.

Unless they are fully broken in (well damn, even if they are), the comfort is the equivalent of wearing river dance shoes/wooden clogs.

The only thing the 2017's have are... they were all essentially coppable at retail. lol.

Ultra Skeptas I got for slightly over retail because StockX was relatively new and people were still testing out the platform (think i got it for 200 and some change for size 11.5, still DS to this day. lol).

It was actually my first SX buy ever. Definitely some good times. Styles P.

Glad they fixed the comfort levels, i mean from 160 to 185... an adjustment would be a nice gesture from Ann Hebert and friends.

Back
Top Bottom