Official Air Max 97 Thread

S/O to you, man.

I just ordered a third 12.5.

It was always a pain getting that size for Silver Bullets in the past.

I’m definitely good until the next retro. :nthat:

-Drew

Flash on!

Attachments

• 20221114_231945.jpg
    20221114_231945.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 127
Loving these joints. Need to throw them on this weekend. Hopefully to go pci. Up my lost and found’s lol

okay... anybody get anything from oneness? do they usually take this long to ship?

I may buy another pair if they take too long.....

My pair from NDC was delayed and now expected delivery is Saturday. Which actually means Monday, right? lol

okay... anybody get anything from oneness? do they usually take this long to ship?

I ordered from Oneness late Thursday evening before the early link got taken down, got shipping the very next day. SB's should be arriving sometime tomorrow.

Hopefully you can secure them elsewhere that has easy returns just in case.

Likely making the plunge soon. Wanted to follow up on comfort. I saw that it's comparable to the Atlantic Blue 2022s, but I don't have any Air Max 97s. Does this new one at least feel on par with or better than the recrafted Air Max 90s or the recent Fire Red 3s?

Likely making the plunge soon. Wanted to follow up on comfort. I saw that it's comparable to the Atlantic Blue 2022s, but I don't have any Air Max 97s. Does this new one at least feel on par with or better than the recrafted Air Max 90s or the recent Fire Red 3s?
Not at all

wow... just got an email from oneness and the tracking says it'll be delivered Today, November 16 by 7:00 P.M.

i ain't mad.....

Back
Top Bottom