Official Air Max 97 Thread

All they had was one size. A European boutique. Just make sure to search Etsy, Grailed, and Ebay (most recent) and you might get lucky. But once April 20th hits there's no possibility of landing the vintages for less than $180.

How was the sizing back then?

Those golds are sick! Unlucky me I have to work again early just like during the silver bullet drop. These are the only times I've ever had to work early since usually I work late on a Thursday.

I mean, if yall insist on matching shoes with shirts, then yeah gold shoes are hard to wear. Otherwise, just it keep it neutral :lol:

You don't have to match color for color, looking like a highlighter. Wearing colors that compliment each other really goes a long way with how you dress.

It's difficult to answer sizing questions, but I'll give it a shot. Roughly to that spot, but not all the way to the right for the left foot. Meaning my toes were crunched

Yeah I feel like I'll adapt, but trying to decide if I should get a .5 up with the golds. Will be weird having different sizes ha

They gave these a cool looking insole and gave the silver a regular black insole with a swoosh they usually like to capitalize on the more popular OGs but I guess this time around ppl are more attracted to the golds than silver

Insole looks sick on the golds. Does anyone remember what the insoles were on the OGs?

Which sites will carry the golds?

I struck out on the silver bullets, I will not strike out on the golds.

Just get the 12, I'm a same size and it fits fine, could of went 12.5 too but at this point they are impossible to find lol
lol mannn the way you worded that has me suspicious on the 12s...but I found some for 230 shipped so I jumped on them. Will be swapping insoles the moment I get them. Hopefully I can get my money back on these 11.5s...btw what is resale looking like on these?

Last edited:
lol mannn the way you worded that has me suspicious on the 12s...but I found some for 230 shipped so I jumped on them. Will be swapping insoles the moment I get them. Hopefully I can get my money back on these 11.5s...btw what is resale looking like on these?

My 12 fits good my big to is at the white strip so not bad. But resale is eh

200-230 is common

Last edited:
The Golds are pretty "loud" and draws attention. Best way to wear them would be to wear solid or plain jeans and shirt. You gotta let the sneakers do the talking.

Like someone said, black jeans with a nuertral top is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom