Official Air Max 97 Thread

after carting on pretty much every site and taking an L on the checkout page. Randomly browsed sneakersnstuff and was able to cart and checkout a 8.5 US @ 7:58 PST :smokin hopefully my order goes through. just my luck. :rofl:

after carting on pretty much every site and taking an L on the checkout page. Randomly browsed sneakersnstuff and was able to cart and checkout a 8.5 US @ 7:58 PST :smokin hopefully my order goes through. just my luck. :rofl:

Hope it works out for ya :smokin

OBD already shipped :smokin

This is why I stayed up late instead. Got at least the one pair. Madness. Didn't expect this though. But I expect most pairs will hit resale market and drive prices down :lol:

Last edited:
I guess I'll return the 95s. Was gonna use them as trade bait for the 97s but they prob won't help.

Y'all know a lot of spots getting late shipments right? That's why they're so limited today, if someone wanna pay 3+ I'll take it though :lol:

Y'all know a lot of spots getting late shipments right? That's why they're so limited today, if someone wanna pay 3+ I'll take it though :lol:

Yea, local spot in my city said they haven't received their shipment yet

Back
Top Bottom