Official Air Max 97 Thread

I just emailed SH with my complaint. Any other suggestions on where I can find a size 8? Smh this sucks.. my first pair of 97s and they ship me a size 2 sizes small

Got mine in from One Block Down today. My TS is a 10

These fit perfect to be real and not snug, but I mean ideal perfect if they were a 10 I'm not sure how much a difference it would make. I have narrow feet and I still have the ideal amount of space in the toebox.

More Gold Heat to add to with my Saints gear #whodat

Did You Order TTS?

:nerd:

Either everyone who wants the gold pair has got them or those links on the last page have gone under the radar. Either way, glad they still had my true size available. Now comes the task of getting this extra pair gone.

I just emailed SH with my complaint. Any other suggestions on where I can find a size 8? Smh this sucks.. my first pair of 97s and they ship me a size 2 sizes small

They don't allow returns? but yea that bites major. Take it to a consignment shop or simply try and sell it yourself

anybody get their GB from SIZE? yet? order status says its been on its way since friday but contacted DHL and they said SIZE? hasnt even given them the package yet...

never ordered from SIZE? before are they usually slow?

Just tried on 10.5 tts golds from ubiq and these fit good , I went size 11 with sb .. fit about the same ..

These fit perfect to be real and not snug, but I mean ideal perfect if they were a 10 I'm not sure how much a difference it would make. I have narrow feet and I still have the ideal amount of space in the toebox.

Repped for being a Who Dat!

Shipping Policy Says They Ship To US For $30 :nerd:
View media item 2442472

WHO DAT

They don't allow returns? but yea that bites major. Take it to a consignment shop or simply try and sell it yourself

The return policy on there is bogus for international customers.. hopefully I get a pass since they shipped the wrong size smh

Would be extremely hard to sell a size 6 or even better trade a 6 for an 8. I'd even sell this size for retail if possible smh unfortunately that's the 1 size no one checks for

anybody get their GB from SIZE? yet? order status says its been on its way since friday but contacted DHL and they said SIZE? hasnt even given them the package yet...

never ordered from SIZE? before are they usually slow?
Had one bad experience with them earlier in the year. Ordered OG NMDs and they took a week before canceling my order. :frown: 

The return policy on there is bogus for international customers.. hopefully I get a pass since they shipped the wrong size smh

Would be extremely hard to sell a size 6 or even better trade a 6 for an 8. I'd even sell this size for retail if possible smh unfortunately that's the 1 size no one checks for

Yea man I'm sick for you. Have you already contacted them and what did they say?

if you struck out remember shoe palace is releasing saturday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom