Official Air Max 97 Thread

As of yesterday Athens FTL had one size 8 US left in store.

Last edited:
Still haven't unDS my golds.Worn my sbs like 3 times last month but been busy at work or with my kid.I hope there some cws coming out before them blacks in November all those cw previews I be seeing on this thread got my palms itching for some.

But these Gold 95s I be rocking most of the time are getting compliments whenever I wear em

I'm ready for Nike to stop playing games and release the Air Max Deluxe. Every Cw. Basically the 99-2000 AM. I can't wait until they do that if they ever will.

I'm ready for Nike to stop playing games and release the Air Max Deluxe. Every Cw. Basically the 99-2000 AM. I can't wait until they do that if they ever will.
co-sign, at that time the AM DLX was the most expensive AM on the market from what i can remember

and also the best looking AM with the AM97 air unit technology ever imo
pimp.gif
especially the OG wmns neon/blue cw

Got my silver bullets in today from offspring and they are fire. I think I like them better than the golds. Definitely happy to have both

I unds my SB's today for about an hour. Typical Nike retro comfort i.e. Not much but boy do they look sick. I keep telling myself you don't need the golds but my heart says fool what's a little resale when they look so good. My wallet knows the truth a pair will be had this month

Yeah I want the golds now too. Thought I didn't need them but after seeing so many amazing pics of them, I need them to go along with my SBs. Maybe this month or early July I'll have to get my hands on a pair as well.

I unds my SB's today for about an hour. Typical Nike retro comfort i.e. Not much but boy do they look sick. I keep telling myself you don't need the golds but my heart says fool what's a little resale when they look so good. My wallet knows the truth a pair will be had this month

Yeah I want the golds now too. Thought I didn't need them but after seeing so many amazing pics of them, I need them to go along with my SBs. Maybe this month or early July I'll have to get my hands on a pair as well.

I know I'm in the minority's in this thread, but the golds in person just don't do it for me. The silver bullets are some of my favorites, but when the golds came in, I was underwhelmed with them.

I know I'm in the minority's in this thread, but the golds in person just don't do it for me. The silver bullets are some of my favorites, but when the golds came in, I was underwhelmed with them.
Agreed, I have both now and the silvers are still my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom