Official Air Max 97 Thread

Those are legit dude. Women's only colourway saw a few floating about super cheap on eBay not long ago

Thanks bro!

The seller has 6 size 9s so was a bit cautious. Do they even go up to that size in women's? Only 65 dollars too :/

Is it smart to watch and hope Nike release 97s in the US soon, or just find a pair online?

some hater mofo in here reported my post and my AM97 pick up pics got deleted
laugh.gif

but i dont give a **** and just upload them again in here
nthat.gif

Whats a good glue to use for the sole? My women's pair i got earlier this wk, the sole is coming apart. I was thinking standard super glue would do the trick

Whats a good glue to use for the sole? My women's pair i got earlier this wk, the sole is coming apart. I was thinking standard super glue would do the trick
heads swear by barge cement.  i havent used it.  i mess with e600 because it has pliability to it.  gorilla glue also works if youre just doing outsole to midsole. 

@unseen i tried using gorilla glue on a pair of shoes before, i dont know what kind i had, but that stuff ruined a pair of my shoes. I'll google that e600. Thanks bro

@unseen i tried using gorilla glue on a pair of shoes before, i dont know what kind i had, but that stuff ruined a pair of my shoes. I'll google that e600. Thanks bro

Try this stuff. I used it on the Hyperfuse material on some of my 97s after they peeled and they've held up for a good year or so since and still going strong. Obviously the soles will be under more stress but might be worth a go

https://www.sneakerser.com/products/sneakers-er-premium-sneaker-restoration-glue-100ml

Thats a older pair
yeah i know.  id rather find an older pair at this price point, than pay the rape fee for a new plastic build 2016 pair.  not that the previous iteration was that much better.  also forgot to mention its a 9.5

Last edited:
@JJeezy89 thanks. It says UK shipping only. I'm in the states. i found that e6000 adhesive mentioned on here, on amazon. Im going to order that and see how that goes. Thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom