Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_4771.PNG
HERE YA GO FAM...HOLLA.

CED B.

If they had the screen and mesh on the upper it wouldve perfected the 97 design-wise. I never did like the tongue and hidden lace loops. This fixes that beautifully. Shame they cut corners on the rest of the upper.

SS just emailed offering 10% off and free shipping on my order or a refund. Not sure when they'd actually ship pairs out though. Anybody else get an email?

Rotated my 97s this past weekend at Outside Lands, got all dirty but very easy to clean off. I was on my feet for 7-8 hours and surprisingly not hurting.

Just got a pair of sliver bullets and you guys were not lying about these being smaller than the other 97s. My toes are curled at the end. These are definitely smaller length wise.

I still need a 9 of the particle beiges. Email below from Social Status received earlier today. They emailed me last week stating they would ship this week.

We sincerely apologize about the delay regarding the initial release of the Air Max 97. The estimated time for delivery is mid to late September. If you choose to cancel your order, cancellation requests will be processed within 24 hours and a full refund will be credited within a few business days. Once again we sincerely apologize about this mishap and hope you continue to shop with us at the Social Status.

Back
Top Bottom