Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yes they are suppose to release stateside we just waiting for a actually release date at this point

I have a pair of the retro og colorway from a few years back sitting in the box. I only wore them a few times because I didn't find them to be comfortable. The upper was stiff and couldn't get a good fit. Gonna try them out again.

shoe palace has both colors of that 97' inspired anorak and they're a us based retailer so take that for what it's worth.

Thanks for clarifying well I guess that means they should be hitting the shelves pretty soon if they are starting to sell the apparel for them

They got the black and white outside but no PSI marking correct? 
yeah thats correct

i also dont understand why people want the PSI markings on the outsole, you cant see them anyway
laugh.gif

yeah thats correct

i also dont understand why people want the PSI markings on the outsole, you cant see them anyway
laugh.gif
Haha good call. Probably just the fact of having "THE REAL OG" sole. Nostalgic feels and such.

But yeah, In my opinion as long as they have the black and white outsole I am good. It looks better than the straight black IMO. 

yeah thats correct
i also dont understand why people want the PSI markings on the outsole, you cant see them anyway :lol:

Haha good call. Probably just the fact of having "THE REAL OG" sole. Nostalgic feels and such.

But yeah, In my opinion as long as they have the black and white outsole I am good. It looks better than the straight black IMO. 
This was all I was concerned about, the white being in the outsole.

I don't give a RATS ANUS about PSI markings :lol:

Back
Top Bottom