Official Air Max 97 Thread

Dang I didn't even notice that, was just trying to help Lmaooo.. it has to be a mistake

Finally was able to try on my Skepta 97's. They def fit a little snug, but it isn't bad. I got them in my normal Air Max size (10.5).

I was suppose to get two 10.5 for my bro and I, but ended up with a 10 and 10.5. Since he is also a 10.5, I let him keep it.

I tried on the 10 and they are too tight for my liking so I'll be willing to help a NT'er out if need be....

EDIT: or I can size swap for a size 10.5...

Last edited:
I always said I liked the black joints. I like all these collabs is just the hassle around them turns me off. Not saying everything should be easy, it's just wack how some of the best colorways of a sneaker is always on some limited bs. But Ima try my hand so... f it
Facts. Ive always wanted the blacks. And ima try but these "limited" colorways trash

Screenshot_20170913-191057.png

Wore mine for the first time all day in NYC today and they were real comfy. Def a looker.

But 0.5 size up for me too, from my TTS for Spiridon's for example

Particle Beiges coming in today. Very excited to finally have some pink shoes on the collection. Those Undefeated are getting so hyped due to the resemblance to Gucci. People that only wear UB and sleeker models are frothing them. Really hope there is plenty of stock for all the diehard 97 heads.

Back
Top Bottom