Official Air Max 97 Thread

My office is 20 minutes away from Undefeated and no cancellation email or shipping update as of yet. Payment was already taken from my credit card. I wonder if I can swing by during my lunch break and show my order # they could just grab my two pairs from the back. They can keep the $10 shipping. Just give me my shoes already lol.
Yo try that bro. Im nearby too if that works im down to roll up and get my 10

Yo try that bro. Im nearby too if that works im down to roll up and get my 10

My office is 20 minutes away from Undefeated and no cancellation email or shipping update as of yet. Payment was already taken from my credit card. I wonder if I can swing by during my lunch break and show my order # they could just grab my two pairs from the back. They can keep the $10 shipping. Just give me my shoes already lol.

they're gonna say "NO"

Received my Black Neons today and I'm stoked that I missed out on the PRM blacks and got these instead.
Also a photo of my 97 collection so far. Still need to Golds, Skeptas and UNDFTD blacks and I think I'll be done for the year.
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG

very clean!
You buy them from a Japanese shop?

Last I heard, stateside release wasn't until November/Dec

I'm secretly hoping I don't hit on that unless I hit on none of the others. I kind of regretted entering that raffle as soon as I pushed it through. $240 for an air max...yikes.
Yea I'm hoping I don't win that now too considering some local spots here getting em.

Any reason to think the Whites will restock? Still salty I didn't cop given how many people here were able too. Was logged in and everything....

Might just cop the silver bullet ultras since resell is so damn high for the OG's. Anyone in here own the Ultras?

Price on Stockx for the black pair has been dropping and will probably due so as more people get pairs in hand. End might actually end up being in resell realm price-wise.

Back
Top Bottom