Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anxiety is kicking in, the black pair (order# 30.xxx) shipped Monday night and whites still have no movement (order#26,xxx)

Anyone on the east coast get tracking for whites ?

If it helps.

I ordered whites at the drop. ANd the blk at the restock.

I got UPS info and then shipping on blk first. Then the whites starting to pop up

Guessing they moved the blk pairs first?

If it helps.

I ordered whites at the drop. ANd the blk at the restock.

I got UPS info and then shipping on blk first. Then the whites starting to pop up

Guessing they moved the blk pairs first?

I ordered blacks/tee first then the whites after. whites shipped first, still waiting for shipping for blacks/tee.

I think the whites just took later to ship. Both of my pairs are on the UPS app now. Blacks arrive tomorrow, whites Friday.

I just got shipping confirmation on my whites even doe those were the last thing I ordered lmao.

Socks + Bag
Black Pair
White Pair

Haven't read rally caught w thread but no shipping yet on my end.

No biggie doe.

Can't wait for the neons to drop

NYC: white pair shipped. Hoodie hasn’t moved.

and NYC Nike Draw is taking their sweet time again. I really do wonder if they’re doing anything to filter out multiple entries or just taking their time.

me and a friend were thinking of heading up to LA to check out the pop up, chances that they have any messenger bags left? Kinda regret just not adding it to cart during the drop.

NYC: white pair shipped. Hoodie hasn’t moved.

and NYC Nike Draw is taking their sweet time again. I really do wonder if they’re doing anything to filter out multiple entries or just taking their time.
Heard they're implementing some changes. Apparently gmail dot trick is deaded

BCAD4B31-BBAF-4DB1-A47A-3606E98C448B.jpeg

These shoes are straight FIRE :pimp::nthat::smokin

Black pair and messenger bag scheduled for today. Socks tomorrow. Official shipping from undefeated on those. Shirt is in UPS, but no movement or official shipping notice for that one yet.

Be patient guys. This was a big drop.

I finally figured out how to see if a label has been created via UPS and my Order#. Both labels (white and black) were created on 9/18 but have not moved yet. Still a bit worried but hopefully it's a good sign.

What’s weird is I had my billing and shipping different but the receipt showed them as one and the same.

same thing happened to me. i ordered a bag and tried to ship it to my office, but they ended up delivering it to my billing address. the bag got delivered yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom