Official Air Max 97 Thread

Definitely TTS
TTS compared to?

Air Jordan retros(especially Jordan 3) fit 100% for me that is TTS

But any AirMax model I have to go 1/2 up compensate narrowness unless it is Ultra or Flyknit.

At least AM1, AM95, AM90 essential are all 1/2 up for me

300 for the black pair a decent price? For a 9.5 or do you guys think they will drop more.

I'd aim for like $275ish. A lot of pairs going for $300+ But you can def catch a desperate seller willing to take less to get rid of em

Well looks like that's a wrap on releases for the undftds.
If it's anything like the skepta there will be random restocked on some sites over the next month. Just have to get lucky.

Unfortunately In This Same Boat :smh:

These Releases/Restocks Are Proving To Be Virtually Imossible To Catch Unless You Have Time To Stay Glued To A Computer Screen All Day And Night.

Still Holding Out Hope On A Size 10 Sub $300 :nerd:

TTS compared to?

Air Jordan retros(especially Jordan 3) fit 100% for me that is TTS

But any AirMax model I have to go 1/2 up compensate narrowness unless it is Ultra or Flyknit.

At least AM1, AM95, AM90 essential are all 1/2 up for me

I'm TTS on every air max that I've worn except for the SB and gold 97s (I had to go up half). TTS on Jordan's 1, 3, 4, and 5. I'm half size up on Flyknit racers.

Reactions: PJS
I'm TTS on every air max that I've worn except for the SB and gold 97s (I had to go up half). TTS on Jordan's 1, 3, 4, and 5. I'm half size up on Flyknit racers.
Yes you have slim feet
Lucky guy lol

The other day I went to a FNL looking for AM97s, one employee said he is TTS on all AirMax. But he cannot wear VaporMax.

IMG_0897.JPG
These are clean

I prefer the black, but the toe box shape on the whites in this pic look so much better. The blacks look awful; way too wide. The hyperfuse have a much better shape IMO, and even these OG style (not color obviously) look much better: https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-97-mens-shoe/pid-11598625/pgid-12227736

Reactions: PJS
Had no idea the AB’s dropped. Anyone know if these will have a wider release?

I hope I didn’t miss out on these!

Had no idea the AB’s dropped. Anyone know if these will have a wider release?

I hope I didn’t miss out on these!

It looks like NDC was the first in US to have em. I bet other stores will start to get them. Some EU sites have a couple sizes left if you don't mind paying British pound.

Struck out on the Undefeateds big time so copped these from Crephut instead. What you guys think of these? best 97s ever release imo

21985514_10211937926580791_757879390_o.jpg

Naaaa, I sent them an email asking what they had in my size and they sent tonnes of pics and had these so had to scoop them up!

It looks like NDC was the first in US to have em. I bet other stores will start to get them. Some EU sites have a couple sizes left if you don't mind paying British pound.

I need an 8.5 or 9. I saw Foot Patrol had a 9.5 and 10 left. What other sites have you seen sizes available?

Or be patient. I can’t imagine these won’t see a FNL or FTL release, right...

Wondering If Prices Will Dip Slightly Once Orders Are Received Or If I Should Jump On This $290 Offer Now And Call It A Day.

Decisions Decisions
I went ahead and copped at a $290 shipped deal I worked out on eBay. If they drop I don't think it will drop by much.

Back
Top Bottom