Official Air Max 97 Thread

I think Swarovski look cool for a chick. I just can't justify wearing a women's shoe of any kind, glitter or not. Especially when the shoe is essentially a men's colorway covered in crystals.

You must have missed it when that "men's" colorway released in the exact same colors and style as a women's colorway.

You must have missed it when that "men's" colorway released in the exact same colors and style as a women's colorway.

What? :lol: The point of my statement was why would you buy the shoe when they make the Silver Bullets which is the same shoe without the crystals? If it was a dope colorway that wasn't available for men then I understand the cop. Otherwise I don't get it. My opinion tho. Wear what you like.

Finally got my blacks in today! IMG_20170927_183312.jpg

The whites are really clean but I'm happy with my black pair. All white kicks usually have me doing the duck walk. Black I'll just stomp around all fall and not even think about it. Whites look better blacks much more practical for me.

Finally got my white UNDFTD's in yesterday, and am really underwhelmed. Really wish UNDFTD wouldn't have cancelled my black pair. Was rushing through checkout and didn't switch my billing address from my shipping address.

Hmm...Now with these in hand I'm conflicted. Overall super clean look. Side profiles look really slick. Not a fan of the front toe profile though, which is the view I would obviously see the most. Much wider than OGs, or other non-patent leather versions. Actually really like the look of the toe on the ultras. If the midsole and air unit soften up a bit with wear, these could be super comfy though with a nice overall look. Those with experience with 97s, have you found they soften up a lot over time?

If I'm not going to wear them, I don't want to just stock them; I would get rid of them. Will have to think on this a bit.

Reactions: PJS
Anyone have a lead on the atlantic blues? I'm fiendin'

I'd be shocked if they didn't restock on Nike.com. They "sold out" after about 4 hours with no sizes gone throughout that time. They showed back up later at night with a fsr, and again, "sold out" with no sizes disappearing through that time.

I'd be shocked if they didn't restock on Nike.com. They "sold out" after about 4 hours with no sizes gone throughout that time. They showed back up later at night with a fsr, and again, "sold out" with no sizes disappearing through that time.

Boy do I hope your right. Nike sneak attacked me that day

Europe footlocker dropped the AB a few weeks back and they sat for some time. I think Nikes pulling that fake sell out so the guys who want them will jump on the release rather than pull the "I'll wait til they go on sale" card

red laces set these off...still not sure if they are better than the skeptas, but details are very nice and the phylon midsole is welcome.

IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG

Thanks for the pic
I might keep mine due to the laces
The laces look right on!

And the Phylon midsole that doesn't crumble is always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom