Official Air Max 97 Thread

I don't know how anyone can cop from SNS I feel like I had no kind of chance
I think I got lucky coz everyone was trying for German pair and I gave on it.... so I copped France pairs ibstead...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-003536.jpg
    Screenshot_20171228-003536.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
Lol, I bought the Vapormax this year from SNS when it first released because most other german stores were doing Nikes stupid "Instore first" thing. You just have to be patient, pairs and sizes will be popping up there all day long.
Depending on what browser you use, install a page monitor like distill or something and it'll alert you when something pops up.

Lol, I bought the Vapormax this year from SNS when it first released because most other german stores were doing Nikes stupid "Instore first" thing. You just have to be patient, pairs and sizes will be popping up there all day long.
Depending on what browser you use, install a page monitor like distill or something and it'll alert you when something pops up.
From SNS?

Yes, the same stuff happend. I just did what I described - it said "sold out" after a couple of minutes, so I put the page on my distill watchlist and after a while sizes started to pop up again and after a while - voila, my size was up again.

Yes, the same stuff happend. I just did what I described - it said "sold out" after a couple of minutes, so I put the page on my distill watchlist and after a while sizes started to pop up again and after a while - voila, my size was up again.
Oh coo, thanks fam

End, sns, size - they’re too big, too well known and too attacked by bots. Gimme the smaller boutiques that people can’t pronounce and don’t know about any day of the week. Id rather do the leg work to sniff out their inventory than battle thousands of people at a time.

Fell asleep waiting for Germany to go live.... just put an order in on BSTN, hope it don’t get cancelled

So what. When I want something I want it. I’d rather Pay 15-20 bucks vs 150-200 more in resell. If you hesitate on that checkout price cause of shipping, you’re doing me the favor, I’ll be sliding in and moving one tick faster.
hell yeah I can agree on that it's just nice to save a little cash but most definitely a no to buying resell.

appreciate it brother! I refreshed by accident and got stalled on the paypal page but still payed and it went through, so far I've only got PayPal confirmation so I'm a bit nervous if someone managed to grab it before me

fwiw, i experienced the same thing. the order confirmation came about 10 mins later. u should be good since there's still quite a size run available.

got my size 12 off luisaviaroma. had to take the overseas block off my card...preciate it yall. jus need japan in my size...prayers

Back
Top Bottom