Official Air Max 97 Thread

They were saying a day ago that the BHM LeBron XVs and Kyrie 4s weren't dropping in Europe only for them to release today so not necessarily a guarantee but would explain why the Italy Gold 97s disappeared off SNEAKRS.

51CA5CC2-37E8-4F45-AFBB-D50CF3AAB124.jpeg

I already have the regular Japan’s. Probably gonna need these too. :smh:
no wonder the japan neons haven't re-stocked, these fools at Beaverton allocated the rest of the 97 uppers to use on a vapormax outsole.

tenor.gif

Just curious, when did you order from overkill? I ordered the overkill x nike doormat from them and haven't got an update on tracking since Dec 29th
I havent had an update since Dec 29, i signed up for usps updates when i tried to track using the PO.... I received a text yesterday,saying they will be here saturday or sooner ..... I ordered a few days after Christmas also

I havent had an update since Dec 29, i signed up for usps updates when i tried to track using the PO.... I received a text yesterday,saying they will be here saturday or sooner ..... I ordered a few days after Christmas also

Did anything update on the tracking number after you got the text?

Has anyone seen the UK camo 97s in a US7.5? Tryna trade my US8 UKs and DEs for a half down but can't find the UKs in smaller sizes at all. I see the DEs tho. Were the JPs the only ones in smaller sizes? I managed to grab my size and an 8 and 9. Figured I'd have some trade bait, but I guess not?

yeah i did kind sir but I am currently at work so everything blocked. not here trying to recruit work to be done for me at all

Back
Top Bottom