Official Air Max 97 Thread

Slept in too, was going to see how the release went as I got to work.

If i miss out, I'm going for 98's at 10am...

TY to all who posted links

So i got a message from them this morning after checking out and getting order confirmation from them that they didn’t have my size and offered me a half size up. They responded ok but asked me for either a tax Id or passport number so I’m hoping nothing funny is going on but I’ll keep you guys posted.

Also, if anyone in the Boston area gets a hold of a 10 but wants to swap for a 10.5 in person let me know.

So i got a message from them this morning after checking out and getting order confirmation from them that they didn’t have my size and offered me a half size up. They responded ok but asked me for either a tax Id or passport number so I’m hoping nothing funny is going on but I’ll keep you guys posted.

Also, if anyone in the Boston area gets a hold of a 10 but wants to swap for a 10.5 in person let me know.
yeah i had received a email as well asking for my id number which i had put yesterday so we will see

For some reason I want the Gold ultras instead of the italy golds! I feel like the shoe still looks amazing in the Ultra form, the price is only getting better as I saw them going for as low as $120 recently and personally the Ultra model would be a nice balance to add to my 97 rotation of the Silver Bullets and Skeptas. I know I know that just means more italy flag golds for yall! But something about paying over 200 for these feels off

From the Jimmy Jazz restock. A couple of flaws on it, so I’ll be looking for another pair.

Attachments

• F58816F0-49D6-493C-AEBB-848F24707F95.jpeg
    F58816F0-49D6-493C-AEBB-848F24707F95.jpeg
    390 KB · Views: 23
Wow.... All this time I thought Atmos-tokyo shipped 97 Japans....

It was the Hungry why wait that they shipped (which I ordered after Japans)....

Reason I found out is because I got an email from them yesterday that they shipped the Japans....

Should I go for hematites now or should I wait to see if I can get them below retail?

Doesn't look like they're flying off the shelves or anything like that

Back
Top Bottom