Official Air Max 97 Thread

At fnl rn. FML I got stuck with the only damn "sneaker head" in here. I'm hot. He knew what's shoes they were and even referred to them as the "silver bullets". No go for me as if rn..

Oh and this was at the Del Amo mall FNL. Don't know if I should head to Cerritos. Don't feel like wasting my time.

Last edited:
At fnl rn. FML I got stuck with the only damn "sneaker head" in here. I'm hot. He knew what's shoes they were and even referred to them as the "silver bullets". No go for me as if rn..

Oh and this was at the Del Amo mall FNL. Don't know if I should head to Cerritos. Don't feel like wasting my time.

Damn bro That sucks

Last edited:

just say "i wanna order a shoe thats NOT on your website"

just say "i wanna order a shoe thats NOT on your website"

Man I did the whole "clueless" thing. I went in there and said "can I order a shoes that isn't on your wall with the style #" immediately dude said "yea, just depends what shoe it is" like he already knew wassup.. then when he asked for the style # he asked what shoes it was. I just told him I didn't know what the name was.. already I knew it wasn't going to go through. Sure enough he came back and and said "is it the silver bullets" and I'm like, idk.. he was all "yea they have a release date so I can't order them. It's a high demand shoe. Your best bet is to be here early that day".. like fam no ****.. hella annoyed.. dude probably thought I have no idea about shoes and how this all works :lol: I guess I can't blame him. He doesn't know me at the end of the day.. smh

Ima go try Lakewood.. if it doesn't work Ima go get some halal guys and call it a day.. :frown:

Last edited:
Just a thought. But for everyone trying to order from finish line. Would the finish line wish list trick work and allow for online orders, like how in the past people have been able to order the space jams? I don't know how to do it, maybe some one else does?

Yupppp no Jig for me famz.

This cat would have def ordered them for me. Son looked a bit clueless about sneaks. He looked them up and said they were sold out..

Dude that copped the 33 pairs probably ruined it for all of us :smh:

Jk. I'm just hating.. :frown:

Guess I'll wait try my luck on the 15th for now I'll save this money and use it this weekend for the BxR warehouse sale.

Went to a few stores who said they cant order using the style code? is there another code all you guys are using?

Went to a few stores who said they cant order using the style code? is there another code all you guys are using?
No... it's just up to luck I think. I used the style code but never mentioned the name of the shoe and the store employee had no problem checking and ordering for me.

Just tried here in CT, associate came back with the "product not available for order" on her screen. Wish I hadn't been so busy this week!

Damn...   When you take an L before release day..  
mean.gif

Yupppp no Jig for me famz.

This cat would have def ordered them for me. Son looked a bit clueless about sneaks. He looked them up and said they were sold out..

Dude that copped the 33 pairs probably ruined it for all of us
mean.gif

Jk. I'm just hating..
frown.gif

Guess I'll wait try my luck on the 15th for now I'll save this money and use it this weekend for the BxR warehouse sale.
RIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom