Official Air Max 97 Thread

84D6A7AE-9C5D-494D-B3D7-B9D83625E87C.png
Where can I find these in women’s

@hoisher I feel that fam I might have to give them a try then! They didn't cause any extra heel slip either? I have crazy heel slip in my silver bullets even though my toes are all the way at the end of the shoe. I could really use these in my griffeys too the latest retro is stupid tight fitting!

Lmao why do you hate this man?

I hate his whole being.

he makes his living off the talents of others

uses his crew of hanger ons to line up and buy out stock to resell in his stores(ask around about the clot AF1 nyc release last wk)

used his influence to “win” the vote forward last yr (even had voting booths inside his shops)

but the main reason is because Nike basically co-signed a reseller by allowing “his” design to be chosen when in reality his was the cheapest and easiest for Nike to manufacture since they already have the molds for “his” design.

fvk him

I hate his whole being.

uses his crew of hanger ons to line up and buy out stock to resell in his stores(ask around about the clot AF1 nyc release last wk)

used his influence to “win” the vote forward last yr (even had voting booths inside his shops)

but the main reason is because Nike basically co-signed a reseller by allowing “his” design to be chosen when in reality his was the cheapest and easiest for Nike to manufacture since they already have the molds for “his” design.

fvk him
With fresh colors originally proposed, it looked fine.

Production came out with dull colors.
That sucks, but I’m in for the hype.

Who is Wotherspoon? I only know Spoon Honda engines lmao

I hate his whole being.

fvk him

Damn

But the real question is, are you still gonna cop the shoe lol

Those who have Silver Bullets, how flashy are the Silver Bullets 2017?
Pictures look like matte silver-grey to me, pretty low key

Please advise, thanks

To me there are just as flashy as they were in the 90s. But I'm just not a very flashy guy, the Black/Volts are probably the most "colorful" sneakers I have lol. Although, I did notice seeing them indoors, can make them seem a little dull, but really flashes in the sunlight outdoors if that makes sense.

Btw, the VM are not better >D! Don't do it! Just think, you won't have PU/Phylon/Styrofaom/Brick midsoles to try to compress!. J/K, but I'm just not personally a big fan of hybrids. Even Flyknit racer hybrids.

I've heard the 97/1's are supposed to be a fairly wide release. Nike made a WAY bigger deal about getting the people involved in voting for their favorite design in 2017 than they did in choosing a re-release in 2016, so it would be ****** to make a shoe that the entire premise was about being truly chosen by the people to become just another immediate sell out that lines the resalers pockets. But at least we know resale is going to drop significantly. I would guess right now that at most 5% of the total stock of them are out, with the other 95% hitting market on air max day. There are more pairs on the feet of celebrities/influencers/athletes right now than there are on regular sneakerheads. Just looking at StockX sales, there have been more sales of JTH jordan 3's in the past week than there have of the 97/1's since november. It's literally all hype right now by actually selling very few to the public, and getting them on the feet of anyone influential in an effort to explode the demand for them come Air Max day.

Back
Top Bottom