Official Air Max 97 Thread

has sizing been discussed on the am1/97? more research i do more confused i get. i have heard need to full size down from am1 size, 1/2 size down from am1 size and tts. person i heard full size down was a gs size so i kinda threw that out window but she also said she knew someone in men's sizing went same as her. then spoke to another person that actually wears my size and he bought tts/am1 size and said they are loose and he thinks 1/2 down would be ideal. last but not least few youtube video's ppl saying tts. really got me confused. anyone in here got pair in hand and got sizing info? leaning with just going with my am1 size since they are a am1 sole. fwiw i usually go 1/2 up on 97's/98's

I will go TTS, seems the safest for me.
My 97 UL (people tell me that it fits bigger than Premium & OG tho) are TTS, my Air Max 1 Atmos is also TTS...maybe tiny bit longer but still perfectly comfortable. So I just try TTS again.

Last edited:
has sizing been discussed on the am1/97? more research i do more confused i get. i have heard need to full size down from am1 size, 1/2 size down from am1 size and tts. person i heard full size down was a gs size so i kinda threw that out window but she also said she knew someone in men's sizing went same as her. then spoke to another person that actually wears my size and he bought tts/am1 size and said they are loose and he thinks 1/2 down would be ideal. last but not least few youtube video's ppl saying tts. really got me confused. anyone in here got pair in hand and got sizing info? leaning with just going with my am1 size since they are a am1 sole. fwiw i usually go 1/2 up on 97's/98's

I've Heard That Sean Himself Stated These Run Big.... I'm Planning To Go .5 Down From What I Consider My TTS 10. I Also Go .5 Down On Recent AM1's As They Seem To Fit Bigger Now To Me Than The Earlier Releases Did. :wink:

I've Heard That Sean Himself Stated These Run Big.... I'm Planning To Go .5 Down From What I Consider My TTS 10. I Also Go .5 Down On Recent AM1's As They Seem To Fit Bigger Now To Me Than The Earlier Releases Did. :wink:
Go with your air max 1 size. I have these in my am1 size and 97 size and they fit better in my am1 size. They are a bit narrow compared to am1 but not enough to go half up. Both sizes do fit comfortably tho so grab whatever size you can get the cheapest.

Man I swear some of y'all be too damn stressed about sizing. In my lifetime I've gone true to size on every shoe I've ever bought and probably only once has a shoe ever not fit me to the point I couldn't wear em. Just go true to size on everything and u will be good

I will go TTS, seems the safest for me.
My 97 UL (people tell me that it fits bigger than Premium & OG tho) are TTS, my Air Max 1 Atmos is also TTS...maybe tiny bit longer but still perfectly comfortable. So I just try TTS again.
My 97 Premium are 1/2 up
My 97 Atlantic Blue are 1/2 up
My Air Max 1 OG are 1/2 up
Same for Air Max 1 Pinnacle
All my other Air Maxes, even VM Plus are 1/2 up.

Just get whatever you wear usually for SW97/87s

Man I swear some of y'all be too damn stressed about sizing. In my lifetime I've gone true to size on every shoe I've ever bought and probably only once has a shoe ever not fit me to the point I couldn't wear em. Just go true to size on everything and u will be good
not trying to spend $400-$500 on resell and get a pair that do not fit if i can get solid info on sixing. i have a pet peeve about my shoes fitting correct. i do not like wearing shoes that are too big/loose. to each their own if that is what you do then do you. i've bought many pairs that i ended up selling and took $20-$40 loss just to get the correct size.

i guess i will just try my am1 size and cross my fingers, worst case i will sell and cop a 1/2 down if too loose.

Really hope I can get a pair but the way my luck has been on snkrs draw its not looking good.
Not looking good when a lot of people open multiple accounts to go in the draw

And I still don’t know how did they do it

I thought shipping address, name, and credit card info should be unique

Unless I register 1 account for each of my credit cards

Everybody is saying there is a bunch. Even my local store told me they got a "**** ton" of them. I wont feel good about this release until I have them secured in my hands.

Not looking good when a lot of people open multiple accounts to go in the draw

And I still don’t know how did they do it

I thought shipping address, name, and credit card info should be unique

Unless I register 1 account for each of my credit cards
Yeah supposedly there are bots for the draw too which i'm not sure on how that works. Staying positive for this release though

lolz at any man who claims a sneaker that was designed barely a year ago is a "grail."
I have a few pairs I call grails and they're grails for a reason...hate how people throw that **** around loosely

I would happily give away 50 pairs from my collection for one of em. How you gonna say that about anything from 2017/18.

not trying to spend $400-$500 on resell and get a pair that do not fit if i can get solid info on sixing. i have a pet peeve about my shoes fitting correct. i do not like wearing shoes that are too big/loose. to each their own if that is what you do then do you. i've bought many pairs that i ended up selling and took $20-$40 loss just to get the correct size.

i guess i will just try my am1 size and cross my fingers, worst case i will sell and cop a 1/2 down if too loose.
U bought many shoes and resold cuz they didn't fit? Sounds like you just don't know what size u wear

Sometimes real "grails" mean less than usual shoes, I have a very few rare pairs and they're not even my favorites...
My favorites are sneakers made in the wrong country according purists and with colorways I could wear every day...

Back
Top Bottom