Official Air Max 97 Thread

Kanye says a lot of stuff that doesn’t make sense. I mean they are releasing baby sizes so I can only imagine how abundant amount there will be.
Sean also says he's about the culture while knocking heads off for $900 on his own shoe. You're setting yourself up to be very sad if you think this is going to be an easy pickup. Lines are starting tomorrow afternoon for this shoe. You're not going to stroll in and pick it up Wednesday. You're not going to randomly see it on a site and pick it up.

Sean also says he's about the culture while knocking heads off for $900 on his own shoe. You're setting yourself up to be very sad if you think this is going to be an easy pickup. Lines are starting tomorrow afternoon for this shoe. You're not going to stroll in and pick it up Wednesday. You're not going to randomly see it on a site and pick it up.

People line up all the time for every thing. You make it sound like this is new. I’m not gonna cry over a pair of shoes. If I really wanted a pair, I will pay extra.

Attachments

• 3812DC1A-F581-408A-8287-E0A89A3EEC89.png
    3812DC1A-F581-408A-8287-E0A89A3EEC89.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 188
I’ve seen Sean refer to this as the first wave so who knows

certain stores will hold pairs back for air max day events too

People line up all the time for every thing. You make it sound like this is new. I’m not gonna cry over a pair of shoes. If I really wanted a pair, I will pay extra.
That's a completely different argument. You were making it sound like these were a gr that would be easily accessible. That's just not true.

I’ve seen Sean refer to this as the first wave so who knows

certain stores will hold pairs back for air max day events too
Air Max Day is Monday. That's the day they release. They aren't holding them back for Air Max Day. That's just the release day.

They made more, but lets not act like every person that tried to get a pair for retail was able to get a pair. They still resell for double retail bc a lot of people that wanted them weren't able to get them. It wasn't be they didn't try.

Go to stockX and look at blue tints and creams....

Question are the sizes on JD already converted to US or are the UK? About to pull the trigger on silver bullet with the blue check

Back
Top Bottom