Official Air Max 97 Thread

I’m number 1 & 2, I’m good. They already told me 12 pair anyway, that’s why I was on it. We tried to let people know so they wouldn’t be out here freezing for no reason, I guess they think we’re lying.
nice...I drove pass there around 11. Man it was freezing out there and a few empty seats too. Since you’re 1st and 2nd your good homie. What time do they open?

nice...I drove pass there around 11. Man it was freezing out there and a few empty seats too. Since you’re 1st and 2nd your good homie. What time do they open?
12PM, they hit me with the “oh we might open early at 10” on Friday, now we gotta post up until the afternoon. I’m tired af I had to drive all the way to Chicago & back for Tinkers Saturday & turn right around to camp for these here.

12PM, they hit me with the “oh we might open early at 10” on Friday, now we gotta post up until the afternoon. I’m tired af I had to drive all the way to Chicago & back for Tinkers Saturday & turn right around to camp for these here.

Yo your dedication is paying off. you’ll sleep well tonight fam. Imma head up there around 12 just in case they throw a raffle in there lol.

Yo your dedication is paying off. you’ll sleep well tonight fam. Imma head up there around 12 just in case they throw a raffle in there lol.
Yeah, I just put in the work when I want something. You know how it is here we barely get anything limited or hyped, so I have to go all over & do the most to secure my pair.

Has anyone been able to cop the matching Wotherspoon hat yet? My spot doesn’t have em, just curious to see how many are actually out there, & what the quality is like if anyone has it in hand, really don’t wanna pay resale for a cap.

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.22.30 AM.png

Has anyone been able to cop the matching Wotherspoon hat yet? My spot doesn’t have em, just curious to see how many are actually out there, & what the quality is like if anyone has it in hand, really don’t wanna pay resale for a cap.

they get the shirts?

Back
Top Bottom