Official Air Max 97 Thread

They’re gonna slowly drop to the high 300s range. Probably not for long but if you’re quick, you can hit someone on StockX when all shipments come in next week. All resellers gonna get antsy when that $400+ listing didn’t sell within a few hours.

I know Safari AM1 are nowhere near as limited/popular as this shoe, but they were at $360+ before people got their SNKRS pairs in. This week there’s sales in the $250ish range. Be patient and don’t let these resellers win

L on Snkrs as usual, but then my bro texted me saying he was able to win a pair on there for me :nthat:
Mad hype, been taking Ls on everything limited.

damn 300 pair, rumour is kith only got 23

All rumor, no idea if it's true. Sean was at the store when they were doing raffles. A guy I know got to speak to him after and mentioned that they had a huge stock allocation. Still doubt I'll get the call, but STA also had 250 of each of the AM 1s last year

Nah man, tons of pairs. These will be easy to get... why are you stressing?

I never said there'd be a lot to go around. These have been hyped for months. I just hoped to get through on one. I had all my friends submit for me to no avail, but it is what it is.

I never said there'd be a lot to go around. These have been hyped for months. I just hoped to get through on one. I had all my friends submit for me to no avail, but it is what it is.

I never said you did, but people in here were. Sucks for the people that really wanted these. I hate Nike at times like this. It's such bs.

After going 0 for eternity on SNKRS I finally hit on these joints in a size 11 of all things...
nice, yeah I've only ever struck out on the App (tried for 2 or 3 not a ton) and got a sz 11 as well, I was shook lol, took 15 mins to get the email so I wasn't sure at first I got a W

This company is hella smart. Site down right after opening raffle. Probably did it for account holders only....prior to notice. Well I'm hoping so.

Back
Top Bottom