Official Air Max 97 Thread

As for sizing they run big. I would say .5 too big. I originally got an 8 by paying resale and even with thick socks it was too big. So I had to size down. Luckily I got a smaller size for retail.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

These raffles got me like

Where were the "More Air" shirts available? I couldnt find them anywhere.

I know the van was handing them out

I believe those were round two exclusives and never officially released by nike.

they are Nike branded shirts, they were available at Kith stores today as well. I don't know where online can you find them tho

Oh okay thanks. So no online. Okay so these are fairly rare. Got it.

This release was disappointing. Granted, I'm a bit upset that I didn't land a pair, but Nike could've done so much better. No matter how limited they made this release, they would've gotten free promo off of AMD. So why not maximize profits and produce more pairs? Moreover, if you're gonna let people vote on a pair of shoes, why not give them access to said shoe once it releases? Make customers (fans) feel involved in the process beyond picking a shoe that they won't even be able to purchase. It's a pretty foul game that Nike is playing at this point.

Just picked up my pair earlier this afternoon at Darkside Initiative SF ... lmao I rarely ever drive through the city but I forgot how crazy those steep *** hills are. Nonetheless I had to do it for these SW’s!

Any idea of when the t shirt will be released on the Nike site? I’d think they would release it on air max day

Just picked up my pair earlier this afternoon at Darkside Initiative SF ... lmao I rarely ever drive through the city but I forgot how crazy those steep *** hills are. Nonetheless I had to do it for these SW’s!

Gotta keep your foot on the brake at all times :lol:

Lol love hearing out of town folks talk about our hills.

We back Saturday for more Wotherspoon. Or at least I am.

Attachments

• AB243796-0030-4A75-A46B-82B2360BC591.png
    AB243796-0030-4A75-A46B-82B2360BC591.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom