Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yo SNKRS been doing me dirty for awhile now. I was getting thru on like 1 out of 4/5 raffles/pending line and I’ve missed like 10+ consecutive drops where I tried buying the second they showed up on the app. Then now I don’t even get access to the SW 97? That’s BS considering how many shoes I purchased off that stupid app :smh:

Yo SNKRS been doing me dirty for awhile now. I was getting thru on like 1 out of 4/5 raffles/pending line and I’ve missed like 10+ consecutive drops where I tried buying the second they showed up on the app. Then now I don’t even get access to the SW 97? That’s BS considering how many shoes I purchased off that stupid app :smh:

My sentiments exactly. I’m even thinking about buying these sorry *** AM270’s early access just to see if that helps any.

5B4F1C52-3D5E-4754-A68B-30B1E3EB0878.jpeg B196B39D-0B94-49A9-9006-AEAA62FB095B.jpeg

Unds today start of may

Its kind of F'd.

Its like you expect them to appreciate your business but one time a rep said I only buy exclusive stuff and that I should be happy with what Ive already managed to get.
So basically I should be buying the GR trash for them to think Im a good customer. Except why would I go through NDC for that and not just run down to the mall and get it that day if its everywhere?

Im pretty sure these releases are meant to go to Nike's VIP customer base and the leftovers go to a lucky few. Thats what SNKRS is for.

Its kind of F'd.

Its like you expect them to appreciate your business but one time a rep said I only buy exclusive stuff and that I should be happy with what Ive already managed to get.
So basically I should be buying the GR trash for them to think Im a good customer. Except why would I go through NDC for that and not just run down to the mall and get it that day if its everywhere?

Im pretty sure these releases are meant to go to Nike's VIP customer base and the leftovers go to a lucky few. Thats what SNKRS is for.
calm down its just sneakers damn lol

Its kind of F'd.

When you think about it, Nike is forcing you to spend resell to get exclusive access to limited shoes. No, you’re not paying over resell for one pair, but you have to buy several general release sneakers that sit on their site in order to get early access to their most limited releases.

That’s why i developed this mindset that whatever i get through SNKRS, I’m appreciative of getting them. If not, then i move on because something limited comes out every week now in the sneaker community.

I won’t be able to buy the Wotherspoons today if they restock due to other other financial obligations and i don’t get paid until tomorrow. But if they do restock, i can only hope that the resell price goes down. If not, then I’ll just move on. The fear of missing out is stupid.

Nike is basically ******ed and intentionally makes it unfair/hard to get a shoe if you really want it. Same song and dance as always. I'm 2 for 10,000 on SNKRS 0/0 on Nike Plus early access.. garbage.

I can't be a "loyal" customer if FA is giving me all the shoes you don't want to sell to me GR or not... FOH.

Back
Top Bottom