Official Air Max 97 Thread

I'm guessing the good thing is anybody who's looking the cop in the resale Market I see these in the 400 range pretty soon

welp back to resell

patiently gonna see how this size 7.5 goes. if it hits 550 just might pull trigger

I'm guessing the good thing is anybody who's looking the cop in the resale Market I see these in the 400 range pretty soon
Man I hope. I told myself I wouldn't pay more than $350, but I'm trying pay $400 right now to anyone who wants to both do a good deed and make a couple hundred bucks. Never wanted a sneaker more, and taken so many L's trying to get them. I'm not gonna let Sean win this.

I must of pissed off the sneaker gods....or nike just hates me for spending thousands of dollars with them the past 25 years.....this release caught me in the feels for real

Man I hope. I told myself I wouldn't pay more than $350, but I'm trying pay $400 right now to anyone who wants to both do a good deed and make a couple hundred bucks. Never wanted a sneaker more, and taken so many L's trying to get them. I'm not gonna let Sean win this.

Vowed not to pay resale either but yeah at 400 I will bite as well. **** it. Tired of stressing

am i the only one that's been getting "restricted access" for the past... hour and change?

To those that asked yes I got a notification from Nike on all my accounts for a direct link to purchase my size and my size only

Back
Top Bottom