Official Air Max 97 Thread

WoW! L on SNKRS and lately I've been able to hit everything. I'm wondering if its because I used same payment method on two different accounts. Neither hit...got message to check payment info.

Either way...ShoePalace came in clutch for once and I copped my second pair. Looking for shorty pair now. Need that 6.5

CDF62FCF-2132-49E8-BC92-FCEE956BF779.png

First W on SNKRS in a while :wow:

Dudes out near me already had like 8 pairs from Champs. Dude in front of me in line at footlocker got 8 pairs from Champs smh. He said Champs opened at 8.

Yeah, what was everyone saying??

"easy cop"
"you Don't have these yet?? Must not be trying hard enough"

I gave up after SNKRS L and FNL cart snipe. I'm not into losing my morning for a pair of shoes. On to the next one.

My boy ended up winning his size so I cancelled. This is probably why SNKRS hates me. Anytime I actually win, I end up having to cancel like this lmao.

Its crazy reading people not hitting on SNKRS

Copped my mens 11.5 first then got my girl 10 in womens

easy just like the silver bullets

Got my cousin’s women’s 8 first, then went up a sz to a 14 in mine got got em’s on both...only got a confirmation on the women’s pair so far...

I have no idea what dudes are doing with 8 pairs of these lmao.. I guess they plan on making 80 bucks from the 10 dollar profit from each pair. Just let people who want it buy jeez.. especially on a dud release.

Everyone complaining about not having a pair....I agree...This is no easy cop and I hate when people said that.

Either way...go in store and get your pair. I'm almost sure most will be able to walk in and cop.

Im trying for my third from shoepalace but stock on submitting order page. Probably because they aren't allowing doubles?

Back
Top Bottom